LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DJ (Engineer)     07 April 2013

Denying revised salary for contract staff due to 100% hike

Im working in a Central Gov Office as contract staff for last 2.5 years and our Dg revised salary on all centres oct 2012 . Till then each centre was giving salary decided by them. So Same POST on Each centre was getting different salary ( me getting 15 while same Post on a North Centre geting 28) So DG implemeted a rule to Unform the salaryand published the new salary for each POST of contract employees. 

The Revised salary given to my post was double of that what im getting. Now my centre tells me as my salary is doubled ie 100% it wil make an AUDIT issue . So they wont give such salary only 70% hike is allowed .. 

My contract ended in 2012 Dec and I Gt a a new appoimnet order in Jan 2013 in which it was return my salary will be revised as per Oct 2012 Order. But now They denies me the salary Offered . In contradiction they are saying New recruitemnts will get the Salary in Order as its not causing any Audit Issue ...

So in our centre itself, same Post two salary .  one with expereince ( in our centre ) will get less than that of a Fresher...

So My Questions are 

1.Is there an audit Issue to Implement  a 100%salary hike for a contract Staff .

2 .I heard In Gov Post , Same post will have same basic pay .. will that rule included Contract Post . 

please tell me legal comments on these issue ...Thanks 

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 April 2013

complain to labour commissioner

1 Like

DJ (Engineer)     07 April 2013

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

complain to labour commissioner

sir i will do it ...

but before that i wish to know reply of the dbts i asked...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 April 2013

if an increase has been duly sanctioned then there cannot be any audit problem.

Suresh (Assistant Manager)     11 February 2015

Dear Sirs,

I joined Shriram Vyapar (P) Ltd on 2-1-2013 as Assistant Manager(Operations). After 10 days they provide the employement letter and get signed from my side. They did not provide any copy of that. First two months when I am asking only they provide salary slip after 10 days of salary credited. Salary credited after 5th of every month. Days are going. Unfortunately on 27th Aug 2013 HR of Shriram Vyapar has send a mail you have to move to Coimbatore any time. I have seen this mail on 28th Aug 2013 afternoon, since I went for field work on those days. I spoke to HR regarding this, but she said as per instruction from your boss Mr.Sudhakar Raja (MD-Shriram Vyapar) only I send this mail, better spoke to him. I try to spoke him but he was on leave on 28th,29th Aug 2013. I want to explain my suitation on face to face only. So I didn’t call him.  But on 30 Aug 2013 company Managing Director - Sudhakar Raja call me today you have to move to Coimbatore or else you can leave the job. I requested as I said earlier after this month hardly 2 days I confirm my status. But he adamantly &  harshly used some rough words to leave the job. But I did not give any written resignation letter also. Eventhough they voluntarly push me out the office around 1 PM itself (30-8-2013). After 6th Aug 2013 they credited only 10000 salary to my account. Actually my salary is Rs.26000 (Upto 30th Aug 2013 I am full present). While I am approach Sudhakar Raja and Nirmala C Madu (HR) through phone call and also my mail they did not reply even for a courtesy. They did not send relieving letter and experience letter as on date. For that only as on date I did not get any proper job.  I would like to take this issue to court.  Please how much time takes, to solve this issue and how much court fee I have to pay for this. I want justice.

Name of the company    :  Shriram Vyapar (P) Ltd

Proprietor Name              :   MR.Sudhakar Raja

Office Address                  :    R/5, A-2, Imaiyam Colony, Anna Nagar West (Extn), Chennai-600101.

Phone No                          :     044-26150707 / 26150808

Request to suggest how to handle this issue.

Regards,

Suresh

Attached File : 225718861 shriram vyapar - email confirmation letter.pdf downloaded: 75 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register