Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish kumar (Manager)     31 March 2013

Salary not paid

Dear sir,

I was working with Insurance company,they have terminated my services with reason of non performance and my salary for 2 months is pending with the company,i have sent  several mails to deptt head and h.r but there is no response from there side , what should i doin this case ?? kindly suggest 

Manish

Learning

8 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     31 March 2013

Send a legal notice by speed post.

www.mehnat.in

S.Sankarasubramanian (practcing advocate)     31 March 2013

Kindly send legal notice by registered post with acknowledge due specifying the time frame and file appropriate legal  proceedings and get it redressed.

S.Sankarasubramanian

haiadvocate@yahoo.in

haiipradvocate@yahoo.in

Dear Sir ,Thanks alot for your precious reply.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     31 March 2013

The appropriate way to thank someone in this forum is by using the "thank contributor" feature.

www.mehnat.in

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 March 2013

It is believed that the Life Insurance Company in question is a Private Life Insurance Company.

Has the company stated the reason for termination in writing in its order of termination of service issued to you?

Did the company issue any stinkers, notice/show cause notice etc and did it include your name in verbal challenge, PIP etc…

What was the actual designation allotted to you Sales Manager/Unit Manager……or DBM/BM etc……….?

You were handling a team of agents or managers reporting to you?

What is your aim now to contest the termination or accept the termination and collect FNF dues?

Looking into your profile and objective you can peruse the most suitable recourse.

You may post the details and it is felt that useful inputs can be given to you.

1 Like

Dear kumar sir ,

i am giving you all the details ..

Dear Kumar sir,

Yes its a private LIC,i have joined on 1st dec 2012 and according to company i was the confirmed employee from the very first day, in the 2nd month i hve received a mail from H.R stating performance review and termination after 3 months from joining date falling short of target, company issued a letter of termination on 28th feb 2013 after that i have sent several mails for F&F but there is no response from H.R and any other senior person, now i am in need of funds and my salary is pending since january ,slary for the jan and feb month is pending with the company and they are not responding my emails .dear sir kindly suggest the best way to get my pending salary.kindly find the attachment of termination letter .

Manish 

Attached File : 988485052 termination.docx downloaded: 97 times

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 March 2013

You have posted that:

--“ i have joined on 1st dec 2012 and according to company i was the confirmed employee from the very first day”

Has the company stated so in the appointment letter issued to you?

If yes company should tender notice pay as well to you.

Is there any clause on service agreement, training period etc?

Has the company mentioned any recovery e.g. training charges etc???

---“ company issued a letter of termination on 28th feb 2013’

“in the 2nd month i hve received a mail from H.R stating performance review”

“This is furtherance to mail notifications sent on 10-jan-2013, 13-Feb-2013”

If the company has sent a mail notification in Jan i.e. 2nd month of your employment why has it stopped paying salary from Jan2013….

What is written in this notification?

---“ The company treats this as apparent disregard to directives issued by it.

Has the line management/HR  pointed out any misconduct even if verbally,  as they might have inserted notings in your personnel file?

The "feedback " on you as quoted by company in its termination order is apparently reason for blocking your salary from Jan 2013 itself.

It shall be good if you can attach the appointment letter, notifications dated 10-jan-2013, 13-Feb-2013 to understand the charges leveled by the company.

You may erase the names etc in all attachments to maintain the confidentiality.

What is your aim now to contest the termination or accept the termination and collect FNF dues?

The termination order shall continue to hound you in your future endeavors and company may continue to give adverse feedback as per notings in your personnel file.

Is there any Non-solicitation/Non Compete clause also in your appointment letter? If yes then probably company has barred you from being in similar trade for period of …………days/months/years.

---“You are required to handover all official cases documents………”

Have you submitted everything and collected proper acknowledgment?

Have you signed proper exit formalities and do you have the copies?

You are in which state?

The HO/Redg. office of the company is in which state?

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register