LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijayalakshmi (Retired UDC)     24 March 2013

Cheated by the girl

I am Mrs. Vijayalakshmi, from Delhi, retired from CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION.

A request for a small guidance, is this letter.

I got married my son to a girl named THENMOZHI, daughter of Sow. Ehambareshwari a resident of 41/

37, Palaya Mariamman Koil Road, East Gate, Thanjavur on 8th July 2012 in Coimbatore. The marriage went off well and she started living with my son. Had good character and behaved very well. But now  learnt from reliable source that they have shifted their residence.

In October 2012, her mother met with an accident. She was getting ration and returning in an auto. The

auto was hit by a tempo in the middle of the road and the lady was thrown out and fell in the middle of

the road. She was admitted in hospital. So Thenmozhi went to Thanjavur and she was in touch with my

son till January 22nd 2013. After that again her mobile is remaining switched off. We could not contact

her and there is no call from her Her mobile No. is 9786516273.

Meanwhile, my son was hospitalized for 15 days. I wanted to convey her the message but in vain.

Her mother’s mobile No. 99965133086 and her chithi’s mobile number 9042548081 are also

switched off. Her mother Ehambareshwari had worked in a Govt. Primary School in Thanjavur

and a pensioner. They own a house in Thanjavur. They have property in Trichy also.

She said she did her college from Holy Cross College in Trichy. But reliable source say she is only +2. Her chithi’s son is working as a driver with a Doctor in Thanjavur. Even his marriage has been fixed.

From reliable source just came to know that she had love marriage and has two children.  Now not living with her first husband.  She has no legal divorce from her first husband but living separately. This was not informed to us before marriage.

May be she lost our contacts. My son R. Pushyamitran who married Thenmozhi, his mobile no.

9811797854. Our address WZ-23/CA/1, First Floor, Ram Nagar Extn., Tilak Nagar, New Delhi-110018.

Now guidance is requested what step is to be taken by me.

Thank you

Vijayalakshmi

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

What you can do is, ask your son to file a cheating case on his wife, collect ample evidence to support that she hid her first marriage, marrying someone else without obtaining divorce amounts to bigamy, and the present marriage with your son will be come null and void.

Can file a case for nullification of marriage based on the above grounds.

First thing to do would be file a missing complaint in nearest police station with photo etc.  That will become base of getting the marriage nullifed according to law.

Vijayalakshmi (Retired UDC)     24 March 2013

Thank you for the reply

We have already given a written complaint to the Police Station at Thanjavur - a missing complaint with photo.

Now they are just shifting from one house to another as they came to know that we are searching,  and we could not get hold them.  In the absence of the girl and there seems no help in getting the evidence  of her first marriage, Can my son get any solution. So that he is free from this marriage relationship.

Vijayalakshmi

Ranee....... (NA)     24 March 2013

but this is not safe to give proper address n phone no in public forum.
1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vijayalakshmi

Thank you for the reply

We have already given a written complaint to the Police Station at Thanjavur - a missing complaint with photo.

Now they are just shifting from one house to another as they came to know that we are searching,  and we could not get hold them.  In the absence of the girl and there seems no help in getting the evidence  of her first marriage, Can my son get any solution. So that he is free from this marriage relationship.

Vijayalakshmi

Find her, get a statement via police, get thorough investigation done about her background, take pictures of her as well as her kids, take information about her first husband.

Then ask her what she wants to do, divorce her first husband and want to continue with your son for the feelings that your son and you as a family have developed for her, or just give in writing via police attestation that she was once married and that she has got kids from first marriage and that she is not legally divorced from her first husband, and that she agrees hid all the facts from your son and your family.

Keep that as evidence, make multiple certified copies of the same.

I really dont think she will file a case against your son and your family ie 498a, DV, 125 crpc etc to extort money as she and her family out of shame are on the run.

Make sure that you have it in  writing that she wont trouble your son or your family in the furture.

That will be suffice.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register