Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA)     21 March 2013

Llb course -various streams

Hello experts,

i wanna know that is a LLB holder can fight all types of cases .. or is there any kind of limitation on  case fight scop?????????

Learning

8 Replies

seema sharma ( manager)     21 March 2013

a LLB holder can fight all types of cases

1 Like

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     21 March 2013

@Lokesh,

Yes he can fight all cases If LL.B holder registers himself as Advocate with Bar Council

1 Like

Thanks seema & adv. sastry.... pls tell if i will complete my LLB from rajasthan , then can i fight cases all over india states & all courts like district, HC, SC ?????? & further i want to know after passing LLB what will be procedure of registration with bar council of india.....

further i want to know can a LLB holder who is  registered with bar council,  take  full time employment in any organization or not ???? or can he do ca practice along with adv. practice.?

After registering as Advocate no full time employment in any organisation ...  Please read  Section VII - Restriction on other employments of Bar council of India Rules..

Section 30 of Advocates Act 1961  permits you to practice in all courts.

further i want to know just after passing LLB one can fight cases or any kind of training necessary in rules or acts..?

Dear Lokesh,

Note the following points...

1. If you pass LL.B now, first you enrol as Advocate with State Bar Council.

2. You can straight away start practice sfter enrolment by giving an undertaking to State Bar Council that you will pass the ensuing  All India Bar Exam.(AIBE) conducted by Bar Council of India

3. you apply and pass the AIBE.

4. It will be better to work as intern with Senior Advocate and you will learn court procedures.

thanks for quick responces

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register