Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samuel (CEO)     16 March 2013

Advise please: hus abroad wife showering love

Dear learned members and Advocates:

I have been thru rough time for the past 2 yrs.

In short:

Married-à 6 months run to mom houseà Wife Not coming back(1yr old son)à Women commission, Police complaint( No FIR, yet)à DV, 498a…, ( submitted as written in PS and women commission)à no court.

yet.

I was waiting for her to go court but she did not. I was prepared to fight back. But she did not go for 6 months so travelled to US.

Now I have come to abroad(US), now wife crying and saying needed good life and wanted to live with me.. I have no place in my heart to believe her. I have to look back for my son. No other fine reason ….

Legally my questions are:

1.      If I don’t come to India , will she be able to make more complaints? At PS or in court? Will PS can force me to come India…?

2.      Legally, what they can do to make me cry further?

3.      If I come back, will they be able to fabricate some cases?

I am living here at peace! She wanted to kill my peace.

Learning

6 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     16 March 2013

You need to find some way to care about your son. And by now you should ideally have been able to engage a good lawyer who is able to give you all necessary advice.

False Accusations by Wife

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 March 2013

"Modern girls are also not ready to accept their in-laws. Adjustment with their in-laws is a big problem for some of the newlyweds. The women belonging to poor families want to stick to their spouses while the ladies from rich families, especially who are self-dependent, are looking for easy escapes from their marital lives,""Social networking sites provide people an opportunity to make strange bedfellows. Women empowerment has led to the dissolution of marriage in urban areas as financially educated women are now open to several options, including the ending of relationship. Strange!

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Samuel

Dear learned members and Advocates:

I have been thru rough time for the past 2 yrs.

In short:

Married-à 6 months run to mom houseà Wife Not coming back(1yr old son)à Women commission, Police complaint( No FIR, yet)à DV, 498a…, ( submitted as written in PS and women commission)à no court.

yet.

I was waiting for her to go court but she did not. I was prepared to fight back. But she did not go for 6 months so travelled to US.

Now I have come to abroad(US), now wife crying and saying needed good life and wanted to live with me.. I have no place in my heart to believe her. I have to look back for my son. No other fine reason ….

Legally my questions are:

1.      If I don’t come to India , will she be able to make more complaints? At PS or in court? Will PS can force me to come India…?

Yes.

Might pursue the 498a, DV, also file 125.

Well, that depends upon how crooked your wife is and how crooked her aides are.  Better consult a lawyer.

All these things are not that easy, you leave to some other place and all is forgotten?  No.  Things will become more complicated. 

Get all things set right, and then move ahead in life.  Otherwise, back log will always keep you on your toes, restless, and only pieces of your mind, not peace of mind.

Sunil Gokhale (Advocate)     16 March 2013

You can apply for divorce in the appropriate Indian Court 

Samuel (CEO)     18 March 2013

Divorce is an easy option, thinking what i am gonna get after divorce.. 

thinking on my son.., Thanks for all ur advice though. my life already lost. Its gods wish. Its like an accident, yet I am trying to fullfill the purpose of my creature- w/o harming anyone.

I dont believe in second marriage. 

PS: I always take good advice  in this forum rather going to lawyer.. My lawyer says he can move mountains.. i know its over- hoping, but i need some words in reality. 

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     18 March 2013

Sam,

Having followed your old posts, I remember in one of your posts that you said, your wife did not allow your mother to  even see your son's photo before she passed away. ( Hope my memory is correct). Having gone through such pain not easy to accomadate your wife even if she comes back and tension will escalate and spoil your son life. And when wife is such unkind, how would you expect her showering love is genuine?

My point, if she is really genuine, ask her custody of son to you for six months and you two stay alone, and if she comes back without any issues, and you see that she changed her nature, then you can accept.

Coming to legal questions;

1.      If I don’t come to India , will she be able to make more complaints? At PS or in court? Will PS can force me to come India…? Yes, and you will be portrayed as bad husband and father who ran away withering duty towards wife and kid.

2.      Legally, what they can do to make me cry further? They can strengthen 498a and DV

3.      If I come back, will they be able to fabricate some cases? Yes,

It is better to come with solid frame of mind with all possible defending stratergy and close the case, custody, maintenance to child , visitation rights. etc etc. Staying away in US, no one gets to know that your side of problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register