Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     07 March 2013

Need help

Hi Sir,

I am being engaged.At time of engagement,gilrs parents asked us to invest all gold and dressing and also they returned this 50000 back on engagement with photo taken.Before engagement also girs parents asked my parent that some people are saying I am s*xual unfit where in as part of reply my parents said to take me to doctor fro s*xual tests.But soon after engagement,girls relatives had started saying that they received phone call saying I am unfit for s*xual life and went to my relatives and society and did s*xual harashment of me and also scholed my parents.

By seeing all this ,I reject to marry that girl where in girls parents demanded 2 lakhs RS where we rejected to give the same,girlss parents filed police complaint with "50000" photo taken as proof and highlighting I had taked dowary.

Query:This 50000 RS i engagement expenditur.I do have all receipts for the same.Can you please help me guiding me

Thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     07 March 2013

Don't worry at all. There is nothing which she can do.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498
Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     07 March 2013

Hi Sir,

But they filed case showing "50000 money taking" photo on engagement day,but this money was given for engagement expenditures.Please help

Thanks,

Sudheer

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     07 March 2013

Mere photograph is not substantial evidence. Moreover, you have proof of spending that much of amount for engagement.  If you want to put equal pressure on them, so that they retreat their step, consult a good advocate for filing defamation case against them for raising the quetion about your potency, if you have sufficient proof on this particular fact.  It is also strange, before marriage, how she or her near relatives came to know about the potency of the groom. Mere effiminity - I am not attributing any thing to you - cannot decide the efficacy of male of potency.  Even though it is not relevant to your querry, I wonder and express my opinion that why in our society impotency on the part of either boy or girl will be ridiculed to such extent, where as any other bodily disability is perceived very kindly by the society.  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register