Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Slow and steady wins the race ??

Dear Member,

I want to know few of my many doubts on Indian Family Law.

1. Is it always advantageous to be the first one to knock the doors of court, in respect of family disputes?

2. To make our case strong and have an upper hand on the other party...is it always beneficial to file as many cases as possible? - In this only in respect of false 498a and DVC cases.

3. If one party wants divorce without showing reasonable excuses and without any fault of the other party...just to prove that " I will do what i want attitude" will the court grant divorce? saying that the couples have been contesting the case for soo long 3 to 4 years  ...its better to grant divorce?

4. If any lady is willingly not filing criminal cases against her husband though the facts of the case clearly say that she should have raised her voice. Will the courts ask her why she has not filed the cases?

5. Not filing criminal cases against husband ...but husband files divorce case with false allegations...which if come to evidence stage have no meaning .....and if the case gets dismissed. Can wife file any case for filing a false divorce case against her?

6. Alimony------- is it paid to working wife? if husband's earnings is three times more than hers. And he has no financial obligations?

Please  advice.

Learning

19 Replies

(Guest)

Provided you answer this question, what do you want?

1.  Divorce........................

2.  Husband.

(Guest)

HUSBAND

(Guest)

Aisa koi bhi kanoon aaj tak nahi bana ki, agar patni ko pati chahiye toh usko kaanon dilwakar hi chorega. Aisa koi bhi kanoon aaj tak nahi bana ki, agar pati ko patni chahiye toh usko kaanon dilwakar hi chorega.

Pati aur Patni koi rasgulla ya jamoon nahi jo maanga toh dilvaadi. Aur bhains, bakri, kutta, kuttya toh harkizz nahi jo aapke ghar mein baand ke rakhde kanoon aapki taraf se.

Agar aapke pati nahi aana chahate aapke paas toh aap kuch nahi karsakte, jo case daalna chaho dallo.

(Guest)

wow...what a wonderful reply:)

to kya pati kahe divorce dedo ...to wife ko haanji haanji keh kar divorce de dena chahiye??? shaadi koi mazaak hai ? ya... shaadi ka matlab sirf 498a and DVC dalne ke baad hi pati parmeshwar ko samaj aata hai?  kripiya in prashno ka uttar dijiye.

(Guest)

If someone is not interested in the marriage, it means he/she is not interested. period.

what the girl puts 498a or 598a or the guy puts an RCR will it ever change an unwilling person?

Go by any standard law and police can only destroy a marriage.

(Guest)

@ stalker

Marriage cannot be destroyed by law or police.

It can be destroyed or developed only by two people i.e

HUSBAND + WIFE

Lawyers and police are only invited by the above said two people. i.e

HUSBAND + WIFE

abdul (MD)     06 March 2013

Dear Charulatha,

Though there is once a strain in the relationship between a married couple it is not easy to iron it out but then it is not impossible too, there have been cases that after serious allegations / cases and fights, couples have reunited and if you feel that there is a chance then there is no harm in trying the same.

all i would suggest is be true to yourself and do not file any false cases hoping that it might bring your estranged husband back but as a matter of fact it will only take you two to a place of no return, try your case fairly and if God Almighty wills you both can come together soon.

atleast you wont have to live with the guilt that you left the scene without trying and still if it does not work out, you can be content that you tried your best and what happenned was destined.

regards

abdul.  

(Guest)

@Charu

my mom or dad never ever thought about divorce, its only because they had patience and concern for other soul to deal with things...

when thats missing in either of the party, its gone ufff in the air :-) no law and no police can get it back for you.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : charu latha

wow...what a wonderful reply:)

to kya pati kahe divorce dedo ...to wife ko haanji haanji keh kar divorce de dena chahiye??? shaadi koi mazaak hai ? ya... shaadi ka matlab sirf 498a and DVC dalne ke baad hi pati parmeshwar ko samaj aata hai?  kripiya in prashno ka uttar dijiye.

Mat do.  Divorce mat do.  Court khud divorce dedegi, aur bas aap haath maarte rahoge.  Aap ko thes pahunchane yeh reply nahi ki thi.  Bas yehi samjharahe the ki, agar pati ya patni kissy ek ko bhi ek dusre ke saath rehna pasand nahi toh kaanoon kya, bhagwan bhi kuch nahi karsakte.

Shaadi koi mazaak nahi, lagta he ki aap dono ki kabhi nahi bani, aur issiliye yeh sab anban horaha he aapke pati aur aapke aur aapke pati ke beech.

Shaadi ka matlab pati ko samjhne aur patni ko samajne time lagta he, jo muje nahi lagta ki aap dono ne koshish bhi ki samajhne.  Aur rahi baat case daalne ki, uska uttar aage likkhe hain, dhyan se padiyega.

Jaise ki Abdulji bole ki ek try zaroor maarna chahiye, jo aap pehle karchuki hain, aapke saare posts pade hain humne.  Isse yahi zaahir hota he ki aap ke pati aap se tang aakar bhag gaye hain, aur agar aap ulte sulte case bhi karo toh kuch fayda nahi hoga.  Bigde hue rishte aur bhi bigadjaayenge. 

Maanlo ko aapke pati aa bhi gaye, aur rehne bhi lage aapke saath, par uss rishtey mein jo meethapan honi chahiye, woh kabhi nahi aayega.  Woh kuch iss tarah hoga ki aapke aur aapke pati ke rishte bas naam mein pati patni ke roop mein honge, dilse nahi.

(Guest)

@ abdul bhai..... ( i am taking the privilege to call you bhai....sorry if you feel offended.)

What you told is exactly what my inner voice says. I dont believe in using stick and pressure to get anyone to our terms. If my husbands wants me back ...then it should come from the bottom of his heart and not under any sort of pressure. Thats what i feel.... becoz i know its better to loose even if we are right ...because we are answerable to GOD for all our deeds.

Just want to share a small story with you...which i read it today.

Once upon a time there was a king...he use to sleep every day on a very cozy and silky smooth bed and daily his room and bed would be decorated beautifully so that he can sleep comfortably.

One day a maid was arranging his bed and she taught ...that the king might be getting soo wonderful sleep in that cozy bed.... she was very tired and the king has not yet arrived in the  palace...so she fell asleep on his bed.

The bed was soo good that she went fast asleep. Now the king came and he saw her sleeping on his bed.....he got very angry and called his soldiers and asked them to beat her up.

The soldiers started beating her up black and blue. She begged pardon but the king was very furious and his soldiers continued beating her. Soon she started laughing :):):).

The king again got furious and asked her what made her laugh??

She replied....." i just slept in this bed for couple of minutes and in return i was beaten up soo much...... i am just thinking how much will GOD beat you???  ....becoz you sleep in this bed daily".

The moral of the story is dont be soo harsh and rude to anyone and no matter what happens. Because whatever we are doing .....on this  earth GOD is seeing and we must always do good to our fellow being, because they are also created by GOD.

Hope i communicated the message well.

2 Like

(Guest)

@ Stanley...

Thanks for your good opinion on me. Mera pati bhag gaye hai ...ya mujhse taang aagaye ...i know what has happened. Its very obvious to think that every person you meet in JAIL is a criminal.

Even i can say that you might have harassed your bitter half and she might have ropped you in criminal cases and thats how you learned soo much about FAMILY LAW and CRIMINAL LAW.

But i am not judgemental and i feel you are soo sensible and practical here...so you might have been the same with your wife as well.

But again i am not here to prove myself selfish or saint. Nor i want to give title to others.

(Guest)

oh...sorry the earlier message was for SUJAY.

abdul (MD)     06 March 2013

Dear Charu latha,

No offense in being called a “bhai’ in fact after my recent turmoil in matrimony I prefer every woman in this world except my daughter and my mother to call me ‘bhai” this way I feel secure forever :0)

Since you told me a nice story, let me tell you one too, this is in no way related to you or other female members in this forum, this one is for the one to whom it matters the most and I hope, wish and pray it does reach her.

There was a king who once while roaming his kingdom on his chariot saw a piglet in a muddy / dirty pool of water rolling and smearing itself with dirt and mud, somehow the king found it cute and ordered his men to take it to the palace.

On reaching the palace, the piglet was bathed in royal waters with roses and perfume and then it was clothed by silk, it was given princely foods and slept in the royal mattress, after few months in the palace the piglet got used to the royal treatment and started growing healthier and it also developed the habits of kings and royalty.

The king was very proud of himself as he had transformed the ugly piglet in royalty and wanted to show it to his subjects in his kingdom, he ordered his chariot to be driven out and he mounted the same with his princely piglet, on touring the streets of his kingdom, the king reached the same muddy / dirty place where he found the piglet.

On seeing the place, the piglet immediately jumped from the hands of the king and dashed into the ugly waters and started rolling again, to the disbelief of the king and others.

Moral: Once a pig always a pig, no matter how much princely treatment once gets, they go back to the same dirt where they belong!!!

(Guest)

correct

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register