LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     28 February 2013

498a

I HAVE READ SOME WHERE ON THIS PAGES THAT ONLY 2% OF THE DOWRY CASES GET PROVED, REST 98% GET  RECONCILED. THAT MEANS ALL CASES ENDS IN FAVOUR OF FEMALE . AM I RIGHT ?

Learning

16 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     28 February 2013

2% people gets convicted in 498A

98% cases gets amicably settled ..out of this 98% most probably 95% cases would be ending up as mutual consent divorce. and rest 5 % ends up with staying together.

(Guest)

@ law student,

are you really a law student ?

(Guest)

LOL!!! She doesnt even qualify to be a third standard school girl. Forget about law

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     28 February 2013

@ Friends, she might be a college student restricted mostly to class room. Let us inform  what we know.

Mostly it is neither women nor men get justice out of it. prolonged court cases make parties finally settle mid way at reasonable term. Mostly women looses on two front, after continous fight she realises and gives up and take whatever husbands give mid-way. even in some instances , it is known women pressed MCD without even getting any alimony , which she would have got if agreed for MCD in the beginning itself. recently there are odd instances where women paid back the losses to husband and pressed MCD.

THANKS U STALKER UNCLE AT LIST U HAVE RECOGNIZE ME.

(Guest)

@law student,

you better complete you first-year then start posting on forums.

WELL  DEAR  FIGHT_WITH _498A  IT IS NOT MENTIONED ANY WHERE IN TREMS AND CANDITION OF THIS FORUM THAT FIRST I MUST COMPLETE FIRST-YEAR .

AND DEAR DONT FORGET IT IS PUBLIC FORUM, WHEN U CAN WRITE THEN ANYBODY CAN WRITE.

BUT IF SUBJECT IS NOT OF UR INTREST OR U DONT KNOW ABOUT IT THEN U MUST NOT POST REPLY

cm jain sir (ccc)     28 February 2013

From your response it looks that you are one of the 498a lady so tell us the truth so that we can talk about your case based on facts. Whatever you are but one thing you must know that 498a is a family breaker law given to women. The initial trauma of 498a is there for husband and family but at last the lady on false facts get more harassed from court/society and even from her own family. The suffering of false women is more in false cases so be careful if you have not filed it.

1 Like

(Guest)

So you have not even completed first year ?

hmmmnnn...go and hang-out in some mall, why wasting time here?

Mukaish (Customer care Manager)     01 March 2013

I THINK UR RIGHT MAM ONLY WIFE CAN START IT AND WHEN EVER SHE WANT SHE WILL END IT.

Reformist !!! (Other)     02 March 2013

No way.......girl cannot end these litigations at her own will.

If husband is bold enough, he can drag her to courts for another 10 years and i feel all harrassed husbands should do so to teach her a lesson and then she will not commit that mistake again for 2nd or 3rd person...

I have also seen girls paying to her husbands as damages and goin for MCD.....Its all about mental patience and will....

(Guest)

Yeah baby!

I hope once I hit with 498a (I am expecting soon) I will get bail easily and then, and then I am planning to fight till next 10 years.

Mukaish (Customer care Manager)     03 March 2013

FIRST WIFE WILL PUT A CASE OF 498 THEN SHE WILL FIGHT AND SHE WILL BE FINDING GOOD PARTNER FOR HER FUTURE, AND WHEN SHE WILL GET, SHE WILL COME TO HUSBAND FOR MCD AND THEN METTER WILL BE CLOSE.

IF WE WILL NOT BE AGREE FOR MCD THEN OUR WHOLE LIFE ALSO WILL BE SPOILED, AND SHE WILL BE GETTING MONEY FROM HUSBAND AND ENJOYING. IF SHE WILL NOT WIN CASE THEN ALSO JUDGE WILL NOT GIVE US CLEAN CHIT, AND WE CANT TAKE DV FROM HER

THERE FOR I SAY WIFE WILL START AND SHE WILL END IT. SO ONE TIME SETTELMENT IS BEST WAY. 

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     03 March 2013

@ Mukaish,

Thats for people who bend for moving in life. There are men who can make wronged women to bend. It depends on individual; Also there are men who know how to enjoy life regardless of 498a or 598a. Most of the time women suffer more than men. Please do social reaserch on this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register