Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aatif Khan (NA)     02 May 2012

First oasis seen in 498a desert

Dear Learned members/Shonee Bhai

After a long fight and all turbulunce finally i got my bail confirmed on 30th April. For me its just like reviving my lost confidence in me again. Now its pay back time to those money hungry beggars because of which i spended 19 days of my precious life in jail and lost every thing , my respect job etc...

Learning

73 Replies

**Victim** (job)     02 May 2012

Hey man u haven't lost anything matter of fact now u shoud be proud of yourself jst gather some guts and give a damn good fight.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     02 May 2012

now fight the cases on merits.

truth always wins.

1 Like

(Guest)

don't think u lost anything ..... Better luck for a new start !! :-)

cm jain sir (ccc)     02 May 2012

why u r thinking like that. The police custody has given you an inner strength. Use this strength and fight back with full force. As u won the battle and got bail, u will again win the case too. Its all fake cases and it is not going to survive.

2% conviction rate in 498a cases means u can understand the depth of ur case. Even terrorist and murderers r aquitted and enjoying in our great country in most of the cases, so dont worry. we have not done any crime and we will win it.

(Guest)

friends, one of your friend is boldly facing the false alegations. please see the link below

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=56669&offset=1

2 Like

(Guest)

Dont worry;

Ghandi also went to jail

me too in 498a and my case is running for last 12 years.

beat my record if you can.

Big Iron (Officer)     06 May 2012

Case running for last 12 years 

Hey Bhagwan...in which country am i born :/

(Guest)

Which Country....?

A Land of Milk and Honey

Where politicians make Black Money

Land of Wrost than Taliban

Where Innocent are Kurban

to empower Feminism

by means of Legal Terrorism.

its not just 12 years, but for last 12 years she did`t came to court for single day, still judge says unless she comes it cannt be dropped, nor there is clause to drag her to court.

1 Like

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     07 May 2012

@crusader,

did u get a divorce till now? easy to get exparte divorce if she doesnt come to court - make a new life for urself

(Guest)

Thank you Manish;

I already got Divorce and married again with extra precausions. but my 498a still there.

Let it be there. i want to celebrate silver jublee of 498A

then i will file for damage and defamtion on Indian Government for 1 crore per year

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     08 May 2012

@crusader, great to know that you have started your new life. Forget about 498a - In your case it seems like it will be there even after the next 10 years.. Lol

enjoy your life and support others in this mess..  :)

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     08 May 2012

@crusader, great to know that you have started your new life. Forget about 498a - In your case it seems like it will be there even after the next 10 years.. Lol

enjoy your life and support others in this mess..  :)

(Guest)

That what im doing for last 12 years; and they call me Father of Save Indian Family movement.

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     08 May 2012

drive on the inner strength gained during jail and bounce back. truth will always prevail. observe preserverance. ups and downs are part of life and have to be taken in ur stride