Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rushik (businessman)     22 July 2009

Bachelor Of General Law

hello,

I have done my Post graduation in MBA. I am interested in gaining knowledge in the field of law. But since i am working, a correspondence course seems very viable to me. As per my research, i have come across the BGL course often. Can i get a brief on this while advising the best college to do the correspondence course from.

thanking you,

Rushik

Learning

13 Replies

Raman ( )     22 July 2009

1 Like

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     23 July 2009

Raman is right, MBL will be a better option for u.

reason being a correspondance course in LL.B will not allow u to practice as a lawyer.

even MBL will not help u in getting license as a lawyer, but since u r already MBA, MBL will help u professionally.

1 Like

rushik (businessman)     23 July 2009

can you please tell me what are the subjects & optional subjects for me to choose from & which one will be the apt for me since i am related to the textile business. 

Raman ( )     23 July 2009

It seems, you haven't even looked into the website that I sent you ! LOL

i did, but it isnt very clear regarding any other subjects other that specified. 

What are you expecting from studying Law ? 

something that gives me general knowledge about the legalities in day to day life n also some that can be used by me in the future. anything related to business

This is excellent course but you have to really really work hard ... Let me tell you frankly, you have no clear thought on how you are going to use Law subject in your venture. I sincerely advice you that you first see the LL.B course content and compare it with M.B.L & M.B.A  You will have an idea ... Have you searched for any evening colleges to pursue LL.B ? That should save you a lot of time. Please let us know ....

First Year

•  Contract Law

•  Banking Law

•  Corporate Law

•  Industrial Relations Law

•  Environmental Law

Second Year

•  Investment Laws

•  Insurance Laws

•  Law relating to Foreign Trade

•  Intellectual Property Law

•  Taxation of Corporations

rushik (businessman)     17 August 2009

thank you very much Mr. Raman & Mr. Kiran for your help.

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     24 August 2009

I am looking for evening college for puirsuing law.

if you have any idea, can you list  few   in bangalore.

I found annamalai university is running LLM  and Bachelor of General Law course by distance mode, how these course can be useful.

or these course can be used only be used as a added qulaification.

shubhamnaresh (Asst Manager-Excise)     19 August 2010

I am a  student of LLB First semister 2010   from Marathwada University Aurangabad  earliesr  was , now  i  would like to know  the syllabus for first semister 2010 and which  Authors of books  to be used for high scoring of marks. Please guide , i shall be  very much thankful to you and revert soon.

Thanks

Your faithfully.

S.Naresh

shubhamnaresh (Asst Manager-Excise)     19 August 2010

I  have already  finished admission and got seat .

sanjay (AE)     15 April 2012

are there any cases pending in court of law against BCI for practicing and registration as lawyer for the distance degree holders in Law BGL or MBL.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register