LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     18 January 2013

Why girl guilty in society?

WHEN EVER A GIRL FILE A 498A CASE, EVERY ONE IN SOCITY PRESUME THAT THE GIRL IS AT FAULT. NO ONE THINKS HOW MUCH SHE HAS BEEN MENTALLY TORTURED BY THE HUSBAND. HOW A WIFE APPROCHS TO ANY HARM TO HER HUSBAND, NO ONE THINKS ABOUT IT. HE ENTICE A GIRL , MAKE INTIMATE RELATIONS, DO MERIG , DOMAND DOWRY. NO ONE THINKS AT BOY INTENTION WAS MELAFIDE SINCE BEGNING OF RELATION AND WHEN SHE FILES A CASE SHE IS DECLARED GUILTY.

Learning

59 Replies

dakshayini (Advocate)     18 January 2013

i do agree with your contention. Many victims do not come forward to lodge a complaint since it will adversely affect their marital relationship

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 January 2013

I tell you the true  fact, most of the 498A cases are false cases, real suffere wont come to the court..

2 Like

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     18 January 2013

the thousands of dowry cases, show me one dowry case which was filed by a so called empowered women against her own father or brother.
not a single case where woman said “my father taking dowry for my brother marriage”???
not a single case where woman said “my brother is harassing his wife for extra dowry”???

There are many more serious issues that is never looked into.

Do you know there are more than 62000 married men commit suicide every year compared to 31000 married women.

Have you ever heard or thought suicide of married men as an issue in India? This is because, these cases never reported in popular media.

And lastly, you said every husband should be scared to raise hand on wife…i agree and similarly we should also have laws which make every wife fear to.....?

1 Like

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     18 January 2013

seems like kid.. let her attend her lady clients for 498a and later post here howmany are money motive? Mostly urban women come forward with 498a which is false  when husband is software or rich person. I hardly see any rural women in court. Cheap people

(Guest)

@whistle blower

See what society experience, in link below(The senior,who you all know,submitted this link in of of his post)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip9Jx87JDxI

See what supreme court experience in the link given below.Note that, this channel is a government chanel that does not show something only to increase TRP,but to increase awareness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS5Q0pBkkUY

Being a law student, it's upon you,how you think,whether 498-A is used or misused!!!

Thanks,

Regards,

M V Gupta (Advocate)     18 January 2013

Thanks Mr. Kumar for uploading the vedeos which are quite informative. The young law student wanted to know why women who lodge complaints under Sect. 498A are regarded as at fault. Her impression may not be correct. When a Woman takes the ultimate step of going to a police station to lodge a complaint, people always think that she must have been really treated badly by her husband/relatives, as in our Society women always try to protect their family reputation even in the face of severe adverse circumsrtances. But people who know the true facts of the case may find fault with the complaining woman. In many cases the the woman herself is the cause for the harassment being meted out to her. The harassment is retaliatory. Hencce the young law student may like to study the issue further to know the truth.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 January 2013

Marriage is an institution forming the basic unit of the society.  Husband and wife are not rivals, but the two pans of the balance. Almost every married couple discovers  harmony sooner or later, provided they share the responsibilies through love and affection. There are exceptions, certainly: either of the couple or both of them may be at fault. But this is a question of fact, not of opinion.

(Guest)

@Ld. Member M.V. Gupta

Your thanks should go to the uploader of the video, and I am not that person. These links just came to my knowledge and I just tried to put them here in light of the pertinency of the matter being discussed.

@Readers,

It's my observation that the almost 80% of the queries, being asked here, related to 498A and other cruelty related issues.Thus, trying to make you aware of some good topics that I found during some profile reading.

Few years ago, a very thoughtful person, also a member of LCI,started a thread 'Why men should refuse to marry'.

Many of you must be aware who I am talking about. Here is the link for that very thread.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=1748&offset=1

Points to be noted.

1. Male human species should go to this thread to find the answer 'How Indian laws is biased and what to do".

2. Female human species should go to this thread to find the answer "Why males are talking this nonsense".

3. Most important to observe- how the author answered a number of questions in an outstanding way, without getting irritated and without making derogatory remarks, despite of the fact that many of the questions contained  varying degree of  provocative elements.

The author showed us a virtue that most of us lacking by a large margin.

4. This, I believe, is the longest thread on LCI platform, yet keeps readers spell-bound by convincing logic.

Suggestion-Read every page of this thread should you have time.

Thanks,

Regards,

(Guest)

comedy of katmandu...

How come this girl is a Law student? none of her observations are making any sense. lol

DO MERIG

DOMAND DOWRY

GWAD BLISS ;)

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     19 January 2013

This young student is under the dosage of age old fake feminist propaganda that all men are bad and harass wives at home. better she learns to be nuetral before her career and married life buds.

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     20 January 2013

Thank u very much sir ji

(Guest)
Originally posted by : JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI

the thousands of dowry cases, show me one dowry case which was filed by a so called empowered women against her own father or brother.
not a single case where woman said “my father taking dowry for my brother marriage”???
not a single case where woman said “my brother is harassing his wife for extra dowry”???

There are many more serious issues that is never looked into.

Do you know there are more than 62000 married men commit suicide every year compared to 31000 married women.

Have you ever heard or thought suicide of married men as an issue in India? This is because, these cases never reported in popular media.

And lastly, you said every husband should be scared to raise hand on wife…i agree and similarly we should also have laws which make every wife fear to.....?

So true

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     21 January 2013

When a mother or sister is involved family will try to shunt them out. Is there any family ready to shunt out father or brother on similar mistakes. If the mindset of family members changes that way there will be no family crimes in India.

1 Like

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     21 January 2013

i  mean to say that wife is normally shunted out from the house but not mother/sister

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register