Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kinshu Arora (Tech. Support)     11 February 2013

Help me !!

Sir,

I have been arrested in july,2012 for criminal case u/s 356,3709,411,34  in one case with 2 others (1 juvenile )

and 3 fake cases had been produced by the police against me u/s 356 and 379.

I was out on bail in sept, 2012 from 4 cases.

my main case is still pending the first in which i was involved . I didn't even get any chargesheet of that particular case.

What should i do to get rid of that case. what should i do these days or what should i produce in front of the judge so that he release me for free or on fine but no jail againnn

help me !!!!

Learning

3 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     12 February 2013

Dear Kinshu,

Do u have the copies of FIRs in which ur involvement had been shown? If yes, then I want to see the copies of FIR. Only then I would be able to help u. U can call me at 9871158578

1 Like

Kinshu Arora (Tech. Support)     12 February 2013

shall i send u via mail the scanned ones

A . K . SETH (ADVOCATE--LEGAL ADVISOR)     12 February 2013

Dear Arora Sahib,

Copies of F.I.R.(s) and Case Diary shall be of help in replying to your quarry. If  charge sheet has not been received, you may ask the court to summon status report of your case from the police station concerned. But it is advisable  to keep a mum and wait for routine progress in the matter. akseth advocate ;::::::::::::;; aksethadvct@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register