LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaik abdul (tl)     24 January 2013

498a quash

this is regarding 498a cc which was quashWe have went for settlement with mutual divorce and further quash the charge sheet pending in lower court, quash has been done in high court. we recieved the order copy of quash and what else we need to do to safeguard our self.

Learning

6 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     24 January 2013

you need to submit the HC quash order in lower court basis which all proceedings in lower court will be closed and you will get a final closure order.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     28 January 2013

@ shaik abdul

sir please just guide us at what points you get quash order if possible plese just mail your FIR, charges on you and how you get Quash so it will save many people from being involved in false 498A cases,

thank you for mail plesase :

barsati10@rediff.com or give me your location on

my cell 09424449500 so that i collect it from your place

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 January 2013

Aneesh,

The CS was quashed on the basis of the compromise. It means that they settled the case by paying a certain amount to the girl and girl agreed not to proceed any further.

What you want to study out of this?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

4 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     30 January 2013

respected shonee ji and Ashish ji,

you are correct but जैसे शतरंज की हर चल अपने आप में एक नयी बात लिए होती है उसी तरह कानून के दावपेंच भी अपने आप में अनोखे और यूनिक होते है, मै ये जानना चाह रहा था की ऐसे कौनसे बेस पर शकील जी का ४९८ अ खारिज हुआ.

हो सकता है वो और लोंगो के लिए फायदेमंद हो.

yes Every case is special on its own merit. and that merits I or we shuld know ,since last five year i m seeing each case has different merits and demerits , just like different faces of people in the world as in india law is game of mind there are thousand of mind involved and each mind have its own capbilites new thinking new discovery invention , twist of law some time it happen the point which was ignore on that point person get convicted or aquitted , due to this thinking
 i seek shakil facts of quashing 498.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 January 2013

Aneesh,

I would rather suggest that you log on to www.indiankanoon.org and search for 498a quash and read the judgments. You would get many judgments to study.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register