LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samvedna shah (others)     16 January 2013

Contract employee and regularisation of service

I am working as contractual employee working in a Govt Institution (educational instituteion). My contract was renewd every year from 1st Jan to 31st of Dec, i was working as job assistant since Aug 2007, in Oct 2010 my designation was changed as jr software consultant  and contract was renewed till Oct 2011 and a higher pay was offered and in Feb 2012 my contract was renewed again by my company and i was deputed to a other company through this education Institution who offered its own contract and now in Jan 2013 the contract is over for this company, but the company who deputed me its contract gets over in Feb 2013, in this 5 years i have crossed my age of 30 as general candidate and i cannot apply for any PSU, now the organisation if refuses to extend my contract then i stand no where, sir is there any provision for getting my services regularized. If possible please give me a contact no so that i can consult

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar sanja (employee)     21 January 2013

Dear Sam,

it is understood that contract held by you is precarious in nature , this fact you are qell aware of,

but it is possible on limited grounds whether said post is regulated by any RR if so whether such post is ecluded from PSC/SSC whether such post is non selection

send this information

i will be able to guide you

Regards,

Ravi

Samvedna shah (others)     22 January 2013

Dear Ravi

As you mentioned "said post is regulated by any RR", Sir what does RR stand for, and can i call you on your cell phone

Thanking you

Samvedna

Kumar sanja (employee)     25 January 2013

dear sir,

RR stands for "Recruitment rules having statutory force.

sometime RR may be absent. in case, if RR is absent such appointments are treated as regular appointment

suppose, if you are appointed to any post which is within the purview of PSC(public service commission), then search for job. it isnot a great and good idea you will lose your case

whatever may be the fact, if it is temporary appointment, it is well within the mercy of the authorities go and discuss with them that you need contract renewal.

it will work as the authorities are mandated with extraordinary discretionary power

Judicial process requires every evidence by the time you get justice you may die please stop thinking -vely  whole world is open to you

Regards,

Ravi

1 Like

Samvedna shah (others)     04 February 2013

Dear Ravi

One more question my brother has a obc caste certificate when i went to the website of issuing authority the serial no of my caste is changed, i mean my caste displayed on certiifacate and website as "teli" is correct but sl no in certificate is 13 whereas on the website is 129 i have applied for many recruitments using this certificate, will it pose a problem for me you can see those detail on 

https://210.212.23.51/rtps/webcopy/default.aspx

and my Application ID is 040775172131201413

I would be grateful if you help me out of this

Kumar sanja (employee)     04 February 2013

Dear shah,

please raise a seperate request for this.

Regards,

ravi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register