Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     21 January 2013

Divorce case - help

Dear Sirs,

May i request your goodself to please advice on below.

i had love marriage with my wife, however she started acting strangely and got involved with her office senior after couple of years. On knowing things going out of control - i have opened it in front of her parents however as anticipated they refused and acted against me. it was decided that we should stay separately for 6 months as cooling off period. After 6 months she refused to come back and so 2 years have passed staying separately.

I really love my wife and trying all hard to save this relation and have series of genuine mails / cards / meetings trying to work it out. Finally in jan-2012 i filed for RCR and she filed for divorce which I am presently defending.

Case has not yet started in terms of arguments, however she asked for marriage certificate Original for some work which i gave it in front of Court. Now i understand she is looking to issue new passport and planning to go out for job assignment abroad for sometime. I also managed to know that her senior colleague with whom she has involved is already abroad and making arrangements to take my wife abroad along with him. This she is deliberatly doing to make me feel disgusting and finally accept to give away divorce.

Please do understand my concern and plz advise me if there is any way to stop her from going abroad.

Please do not advise me for Mutual Consent, which I have made up my decision and would be contesting filed divorce case against me.

Thanks in anticipation of above and sincerely awaiting any helping advice.

Learning

4 Replies

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     21 January 2013

is 498a there?

In short do 1 thing.

Your first task to not to go her away from country? for that you have to stop passport authority to issue a passport to her.

1) Now meet a lawyer and file some IPC on her does like

IPC 321. - Voluntarily causing hurt. 
IPC 327. - Voluntarily causing hurt to extort property, or to constrain to an illegal act. 
IPC 383. - Extortion. 
IPC 385. - Putting person in fear of injury in order to commit extortion. 
IPC 499. - Defamation. 
IPC 503. - Criminal intimidation. 

2) send a lette or meet the SHO of her local police station that she want to fly the country after filling false and frivillous cases on you.

Remember-dont let her go..you can do it..

1 Like

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     22 January 2013

Dear Mr. Jain,

Thanks a lot for your prompt responsive help.

I already have a good lawyer who understands my situation and is taking all efforts to support me in my case.

Can i please request you again, to give me more clarification on above advice you have given. I am not able to get it clearly. Secondly as asked by you - No, she has not filed any 498a on me yet.

Please give me more clarity on your advice of sending letter or meeting in local police station, to stop her from flying away from country as she has really filed a false - frivilous case of mental / physical cruelty on me.

Sincerely thanks again for your kind advice and awaiting your suitable support on it.

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     23 January 2013

Dear Mr. Jain & Other Good Advisors,

Please do advise me on given concern. I am genuinely concerned and awatiing for your clarification /advice on it. It's really urgent for me...please

Regards

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     23 January 2013

I HAVE PM U PLEASE CHECK.

Hemant

hkjain47@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register