LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Experts please guide me

I  had done Love Marriage with my girlfriend  on 30th May 2012 from Arya Samaj Mandir and obtained the Marriage certificate and photo graphs of our Marriage.But girl's parents are not ready and not accepting our marriage because they arer Bramins and i am a Baniya. Their problem is Castesim and they says Hum "biradari mein kiya muh dikhayenge" they had created a mental and emotional pressure on my wife that if she come with me they all will eat poision and kill themselves.By making pressure the files false case against me and my family. the case consist of following fake and false blames

1. I made a pressure on girl by saying that if you dont marry me then i will shoot your dad, and kidnap your younger brother.

2. Atthe the time of Marriage i.e on 30th May 2012 i give something to eat to girl after which she lost her conscious and i performed the marriage without her consent.

3. My family demanded dowry from them.

4. I am thertening her on phone calls and SMS and MMS..

All the above mentioned blames are tottaly fake and false.. the truth is that we both are in love with each other since last 6 years and i had done marrige by her full consent. I have the proofs like Letters,SMS which shows that the girl herself wants to Marry me and wants to live with me.. I have the Marriage photographs showing Happiness and Willingness of girl after marrying me and around 150+ SMS showing the Consent and Willingness of girl to marry me as soon as possible,and regarding the fake blame of dowry demand my parents are ready to give this n written in the court that  they "dont want any dowry, just want their Daughter in Law" ... but by making mental and emotional pressure on her they filed a case for Nullity and Annulment of marriage... i want to know that as i have all the proofs that i had never pressurised her and she herself ready to marry me as soon as possible... how and what will be the procedure oof court for this fake and false case agaiinst me.. Are my proofs ( SMS and Letters and phone records) sufficient.. Despiteof such fake and false allegations i want to bring my wife back and live with her happily because i know the importance of marriageand respect this relation ofhusband and wife..So i want to know are my proofs sufficient?? and how court will proceed in this fake and false case.....

Learning

8 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     09 January 2013

They just want to get rid of you it seems. You will have to prove their allegations wrong supported by the evidences that you have.

With the help of a referred lawyer you should file a criminal complaint against her parents and take an order for investigaition in the case.

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks for reply Mr.Chetan please tell me that can i directly ask the Hon'ble Judge to take strict action against them in the hearing itself when their allegations prove wrong.. or do i have to consult my lawyer to do so?? Are my proofs sufficient??

rajiv_lodha (zz)     09 January 2013

All the adventure is possible from ur side ONLY IF GIRL IS ON UR SIDE. IF SHE HAS TURNED COATS, U WIL BE IN DEEP SHIT. Best is to CONTACT THE WIFE DIRECTLY & SORT OUT THE MATTER. IF SHE STANDS BY THE MARRIAGE, APPLY IN COURT FOR POLICE PROTECTION, U BOTH AS A MARRIED COUPLE. IF SHE IS SO MUCH IN THE CLUTCHES OF PARENTS THAT FILES FALSE CRIMINAL CASES AGAINST U & UR FAMILY.......NO POINT CONTINUING LIFE WID HER.

(Guest)

Mr Rajiv i asked for experts advice here,not your personal opinion that with whom i have to live or not....

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     09 January 2013

Your proofs seem adequate. Make sure that you dont miss out on any evidence.

Your lawyer will have to do the needful.

Regards

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     09 January 2013

hello vibhor,

you just need to defend your case strongly.

disprove all the allegations by means of evidence.

just be patient and act against them only when you get free from the charges on you.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

(Guest)

Thanks for the reply Mr.Chetan and i will take care that i "dont miss out on any evidence" thanks a lot...

(Guest)

Mr.Rahul Thanks a lot for reply and valuable advice "just be patient and act against them only when you get free from the charges on you".. I wll surely takecare of that as well.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register