Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     07 January 2013

No address of wife

I had shadi.com marriage ,she was staying at brothers place 

now she said she has living alone seperatly ,her brpther also changed house and she is not giving new location,how to send legal notice to her

Learning

10 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     07 January 2013

1. To her parents i.e. your In-Laws address
1.1 If her employer address known then to her Employer.
1.2 To her last known address. Let is return back then the matter can proceed ex-part in due course.

1. To her parents i.e. your In-Laws address

never visitoed place so exact postal address no idea

1.1 If her employer address known then to her Employer.

she changed job

1.2 To her last known address. Let is return back then the matter can proceed ex-part in due course.

if return back ,she will have excuse as she already told me address is changed

Why you answering on behalf of your missing (address) wife !

You do your expected 'duty' being legal wedded husband and let her claim what she may claim later on.

However you have option to file a 'police report' with stamped receiving seeking 'help' to trace a wife by giving her active cellphone no. (I assume she may not have spoken to you in dreams, it is obvious she communicated last with a mobile or landline so these are the starting point to fish her out).

Failing all these you have option to approach HC under 'HCP jurisdiction' (fearing worry on her safety, security and well beaing clause and forced hidden from you by some 'unknown persons' as drawn inference) with fine wordings to get same admitted if the query revolves around bring her back to matrimony or for any other associated cause of action!

Why you answering on behalf of your missing (address) wife !

I know her well thats why

Originally posted by : sagar jadhav
  I know her well thats why  

he he oh really !

YOU  KNOW  YOUR  WIFE  WELL  ONLY  WHEN  YOU  MEET  HER  IN  COURT'

1 Like

been there done that when we had counseller session

sagar jadhav (employee)     25 April 2013

so hw to proceed?

(Guest)

so hw to proceed?

First go to nearest police station and file a missing case complaint, dont forget to take your wife's photograph with you, or else you would need to give a descripttion to an artist.

sagar jadhav (employee)     25 April 2013

but she is in touch via her cell phone

(Guest)

but she is in touch via her cell phone

^ ^ ^

As suggested by members above send a legal notice via lawyer, to her parents house, or her employers address.

Or file for divorce, give the address of where you stayed last.  Summons will go to the address you have provided, and as she is not living in the address which you have given, it will come back.  

Forceful pleadings from your lawyer will help you getting divorce under ex-parte orders.

Instead of telling your story in bits and peices, you could as well have taken out time to write it in one shot and then ask for suggestions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register