Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Never Give Up (Fighter)     24 December 2012

Cross questions for fathers fighting child custody

Hello Learned Members , fighters,

Soon i will be facing cross examination in child custody case filed by me. It would be of great help if you could share your experience / questions on the same. I do not want to lose this battle , as i am fighting it for better future of my little one.

Thank you.

Learning

5 Replies

Samuel (CEO)     24 December 2012

NEVER GIVE UP!

1 Like

(Guest)
NEVER GIVE UP.BE BOLD AND FIGHT TILL THE END.YOU SHALL WIN IF U DON'T LOOSE CONFIDENCE IN URSELF.
1 Like

(Guest)

all the best Never give up...!!!

1 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     28 December 2012

Originally posted by : Never Give Up

Hello Learned Members , fighters,

Soon i will be facing cross examination in child custody case filed by me. It would be of great help if you could share your experience / questions on the same. I do not want to lose this battle , as i am fighting it for better future of my little one.

Thank you.

Thogh no specific answer can be given to ur generic query, but understand the crux of ur custody case. This case sees only one thing........with which parent is child's welfare is best possible. So the questions wil bring out the deficiency u wil have 2wards total welfare of the child if given in ur custody. Men r usually working class, so he moves out most of the day. Opp party lawyer may concentrate on the subject 'when u r away most of time, who wil take care of the child in ur absence?'

This is one example, most of the questions put to u wil try to extract that u cant be a better parent to rear the child c.f. mother. So prepare the weak points

1 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     28 December 2012

Keep us updated too

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register