Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Kumar Ghalyan (Technical Clearance)     21 December 2012

Unfair treatment to harass mentaly

Hi,

I am working with a MNC involved in rolling stock industry with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. Threre is a policy of conveyance and food allowance with in the company, which states that all the employees, working on project site are entitled to avail pick and drop facility and food allowance @ 125/day. this is a single page Management instruction, duly sealed and sighned by all top management authorities.

All the team Members, working at Delhi Project site are availing the facility (Except me and 05 More persons). while i approcahed to my line manager and HR head by requesting them to start the pick and drop for me as well as per policy, they told me that the policy is under review and we shall change the policy very soon. After that i am continously chasing the HR team to get the updated Policy but there is no update/review in policy till date.

To my surprise, from December onwards pick and drop facility for 05 more team members was started without any review in policy. i aproached the HR again with a request to consider me also to avail the facility, but again our HR told that the policy is under review.

I have resigned from my job due to such kind of unfair management practice. There are a lot more things where i have been kept away from the benefits.

what legal resource can be used for such kind of unfair treatment and mental harassment against my employer..?????

guidelines from experts are invited......

Regards

Sandeep Ghalyan

+919811140678 

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     21 December 2012

Sandeep have you written any mail to the HR Head or your Line Manager or the management narrating this incident????

if yes, then you may serve them a legal notice through an Advocate asking for compensation.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

1 Like

Sandeep Kumar Ghalyan (Technical Clearance)     22 December 2012

Hello Rohit Sir,

Thanks for your Suggestion and guidelines...

I have already written an email to my Line Manager, then his manager, Our site HR, HR Head (India) and then HR Head (Asia Pecific). But none of them ready to provide the facility and neither they want to comansate the harassment by paying the pending Conveyance allowance. I have the printouts of all those emails and they even have not replied to my emails. I have raised this to our company's legal affair manager but no response from there as well.

I would be very great full if you can help me by providing the some name of charges, which can be filed on my employer .. i.e. Mental Harrasment, Maan Haani (As they have insulted me in open meetings), compensation of conveyance and hardship ets....

Thanking you and waiting for your further guidelines.

Regards

Sandeep Ghalyan.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 December 2012

You may write to good offices of appointing authority, MD, Chairman, Company Secretary, and may also send the communication copy to the owners/promoters/controllers/Board in International HQ’s of this company.

You may enclose the copies of emails written by you.

It shall at least become an eye opener for the company and heads may roll.

It is highly surprising that no one at the top in Line management, HR and legal too acted and took steps to lodge and conduct and conclude inquiry. This smells of indiscriminative, vindictive and zealous approach of one and all.

Apparently this is not possible until or unless everyone colluded, ganged to spoil your image and CR in the company. Or company had already decided to put you on exit mode and the activities were part of exit exercise.

All good companies are under obligation to have a proper Grievance Redressal System in place with proper checks and balances.

“(As they have insulted me in open meetings)”

Employee should record such transactions {audio/visual. Mobile comes handy} and keep evidence and witness. Employee should not limit his grievance/complaint to line management/HR and must escalate to good offices under acknowledgment.

Such incidences are the symptoms and indicators for contemplating separation.

It shall be appropriate to approach a smart and competent lawyer with all documents mentioned by you and proceed under expert advice.

1 Like

Sandeep Kumar Ghalyan (Technical Clearance)     17 January 2013

Dear Sir,

I have served a legal Notice to my emplyer with a time frame of 15 Days...

7 Days have been passed but i have not received any responce from my employer...

I request you to please guide me for further course of actions, if my employer is not responding to the Legal Notice..

Thanking you and waiting for a response from the experts...

With Regards

Sandeep Ghalyan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register