Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neha singh (house wife)     09 December 2012

Status of second wife and marriage if exparte decree revoked

Dear Sir,

1. I got married to my husband after he got an exparte divorce. his exwife was and is staying with his parents as they were against this divorce. They very cunningly kept hiding her and avoiding the court notices and divorce was granted to him basis publication.

2. They filed a restoration petition 9/13 and got the exparte decree set aside. i kept away from the court proceedings at that time since i did not want to close future scope of relationship with inlaws. but in laws also lied and gave false affidavits in the court saying my husband did fraud etc.

3. now my husband has filed an appeal in the high court and their reply has been asked because they already had caveat. the high court judge also has a reputation that he favours non grant of exparte divorces.

4. my husband is in army and his exwife is related to very senior general who from behind the curtains is pulling all sorts of strings to harass us and prevent us from staying together as in army relationship is valid only if you have army Part 2 order saying that i am his wife. she has already sent an application to army for cancelling both divorce and remarriage part 2 orders.

5. what are my rights  and status of marriage now that the trial court has revoked the decree and reopened the original suit?

6. can i apply to some court for relief?

7. can any authority like army or court legally stop us from staying together as husband and wife?

8. what can i do?

9. my husband loves and supports me fully and does not to part from me at any cost.

Please Please help us

Neha

Learning

3 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     09 December 2012

was the second marriage done after the 90 day appeal period after decree was granted?

1 Like

neha (house wife)     14 December 2012

Dear Sanjeev,

I got married after abou 37 days to my husband.

neha

neha (house wife)     14 December 2012

can someone plz help and give me some rulings that about the validity of my status?

i was told that the actions after exparte are legal even if appeal is filed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register