Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surender Dhull (Advocate)     26 April 2009

Under Section 138 of N. I. Act.

Under Section 138 N. I. Act,

1. three directors of the Co. prosecuted by the complainant. it is important to know that first is Co. through its one director and on second and third mentioned the other two directers of the Co. means the complainant has not impead seperately the first director. Whether he is liable ?

2. the first director has exhibited a receipt of Registra of Co. wherein he has resigned from the director in his defence evidence. whether the receipt have weight ?

Learning

7 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     26 April 2009

none of these two are not good defences.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     26 April 2009

Sorry for grametical mistake. plz read  "none of these two are good defence".

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     27 April 2009

querry not following bai

niranjan (civil practice)     05 July 2009

details are insufficient ,

1 Like

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     22 August 2011

We provide extensive help mainly to honest accused. NI138/139 is quite painful for the accused if not handled properly. This is a kind of financial TADA and honest accused although has to pass through the trial once process is initiated still can save himself if properly defended. All the stages including reply to the notice is very important and can twist the case. Contact us with full details for help at advocate.dma@gmail.com for further assistance

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     22 August 2011

No body is honest whether complainant or accused but the law is stiff so accused should all opportunties to come out of it . It is easy simple and sure to come out.

Please do not make the mistake of replying any NI 138 case , it will go against you. Who ever is suggesting good/ better / best reply to the notice please post any of the judgment where you have won any NI 138 case.

And for doubting thomases which are many on this site who start with finding spelling mistakes , I invite if your are an advocate to join me in cases against accused of NI 138 being handled at varioius parts of country.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     22 August 2011

Even if the presumptions are there in NI ACT the accused has legal right to rebut them which is more simple , sure and easy., and complainant  make mistakes on one or more  points/ steps., in over confidence. Welcome accused with your real querries please.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register