Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Chennai (Tech)     28 November 2012

Applied for divorce

Hello Experts,

I new to this forum. Need your suggestions.

1. I have applied for divorce on May 2012 based on cruelty. After my first counseling in high court, my wife applied for cases on Domestic Violence act, Dowry case in nearby police station & assistant commisioner of police. Whenever i was called DV/Dowry cases they will threaten me saying if you not ready to live with your wife then your wife is asking to file a case. I told i'm ready to fight the cases legally and im not ready to live with her

2. She again complained on state commision for women and asking for settlement amount of 10 lakhs. Again i informed them that i'm not ready for settlement but ready to pay the maintenance whatever court says.

3. Now she is targetting my ancestral property which is in my mother & my uncle name (mother's brother). Both are alive, is it possible for my wife to get share on my ancestral property

4. After 6 months of complete torture on so many complaints there was no case filed on me from domestic violence or dowry and now wife asked the police to file the case but they informed her that they cannot file the case and asked her to settle things through court. We both gave a written statement that we will settle things through court.

5. Now my wife has filed a case on dowry and respondent is nearby police inspector and the case is pending. While the counceling is going on in high court she kept saying she wants to live with me. I already showed to counselers on the cases filed on me. counsellers asked my wife to withdraw the cases if she wants to live with me. But she didnt do it

6. Today in high court i have told the counselers that even she is going to withdraw the cases im not intersted to live with her. Now they have moved my case to court.

For last 2 weeks my wife and my parents are calling me and saying they have made a mistake and asking me to forgive. I damn sure my wife has not changed and will never change. I cannot forget the insults myself and my parents gone through.

I need divorce and im ready to battle it out legally.

Now what is next, and how should i prepare myself..

Please guide.

Regards,

Mano

Learning

4 Replies

Sathyaa (manager)     29 November 2012

Hi Mano,

This the exact situation I am facing now.This will never end.Today I recieved a court summon to appear  at the court,my wife and mother-in law filed a false complainet on me and they are keep telling they will divorce me.I am waiting for it to happen,but how?

what is the best I can do with this.What should I do now.

Can any Lawyer help me from supreme court  please contact me on my email :  unitedherbals@yahoo.com

Sathya

rahul (director)     29 November 2012

if she is asking 10 lac for divorce settlement , i  think now she will agree in 5 lac,,, try to work in this way,, and end everything

even if you fight hard in court and ultimatly , u hv to pay 2-3 lac,, after years of fighting,,

1 Like

Manoj Chennai (Tech)     29 November 2012

Thanks Ashish...

Yes contested divorce cases are difficult to end. I ready to fight it out, I'm not going to back out.

I'll close all the false cases on me and will make sure she herself agrees for divorce.

Thanks all for your comments/suggestions

Mano

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register