Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (SE)     21 November 2012

Procedure to speedup 498a trial

HI

i m facing 498A From jan 2008 .only one evidence is complete till .

there are still 8 evidence pending as per present sppen it seems it will take 3 year more.

because normaly the court is giving 3 month date. and some time the opostite lyawer takes date .means the opossite party moto to dealy.

my case in faridabad court. what should i do to make that speedly

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Hello,
If opposite party is just delaying the matter even if the witnesses are present and they dnt examine the witness, then your advocate can ask to  the court to close the evidence of opposite party as they already had taken so many opportunities. first try to put cost on them, then try to get the evidence last opposrtunity and then try to get the evidence closed. feel free to contact inbox.

1 Like

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     21 November 2012

A speedy trial is your fundamental right. Move an application for expediation, if the court does not give you any remedy by closing their evidence. Approach the High Court for expediation under it's writ jurisdiction. 

Bharat Chugh - Advocate Supreme Court of India

Blog : www.advocatebharatchugh.wordpress.com, www.bharatchugh.wordpress.com

Stay Connected on Facebook ! www.facebook.com/advocatebharatchughonthelawsofindia

1 Like

gurcharan singh mahi (assistent)     22 November 2012

sir
1 my wife in her complaint says dt they have spent about 15 lakhs on marriage and dowry article.actually we never demand any thing from her .we only about 70 barati,rest around 600 hundred are there relative.if we file counter case in income tax department for this.as my fahter in law is a retired ETO From exisce department having high approach.as we r from defence back ground as not having approach.counter help in fighting 498a and 406 case.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 November 2012

Go file a TEP. 

Let the other party also face some heat.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.facebook.com/shoneekapoor 

Handphone: +91-8010850498

Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register