LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fedupAlot.... (-)     15 November 2012

Divorce urgent

My marraige is 11 months old,the hell for me and my family...

I got married in Jan,Husband is into govt navy ...comes every 2 months for 2 days..

The reason hell...

no relationship..whenever asked denies...

beats me unncessary

What action should I take on him??

what are the steps after 498a?(has he has beaten me manytimes unncessary)

I am fed up..is there any facilities which i can get??my parents has taken 20 lakh loan for my marraige

Learning

12 Replies

thanks Sir..But I need to know this process will take how much time..how many months and a year??i need to finish it off this within 3-6months...my family is also suffering mental depression...

But in a mutual consent can i apply for maintenence or a lum sum??its a serious stuff that i am going thru a heavy loan...i am not interested in extra amount as they are missers....

stanley (Freedom)     15 November 2012

Originally posted by : fedupAlot....

My marraige is 11 months old,the hell for me and my family...

I got married in Jan,Husband is into govt navy ...comes every 2 months for 2 days..

The reason hell...

no relationship..whenever asked denies...

??? why Family ....( hell ) .....marriage is between the two of you. Didnt he disclose  the fact that he was in the navy . I am suprised he comes home for two days and that time too does not even have s*x as a matter of fact he should have jumped on to you as he is young of age . you havent confirmed if he is impotent .

beats me unncessary

What action should I take on him??

what are the steps after 498a?(has he has beaten me manytimes unncessary)

I am fed up..is there any facilities which i can get??my parents has taken 20 lakh loan for my marraige

if you are not interested in the marriage than file MCD it takes 6 months . But in that all the terms and conditions have to be accepted by both of you .Contested divorce takes years at times 10 yrs - 15 yrs -20 yrs . And you get drained out in lawyers fees , and as you say you are in big financial problem than how would you contest the case :( 

Filing 498 A case and DV case further takes years to fight the case and you may grow up to be a old lady and than nobody would marry you . :/ so think sensibly if you want to remarry 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 November 2012

No one can predict how much time it would take.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     17 November 2012

Author!

1st of all I am very much surprised why ur parents took 20 lakhs loan for ur marriage.................u seem 2 be an educated lady, why u ppl indulged in the process of dowry, Both "GIVING" & "TAKING" DOWRY IS A CRIME.
Moreover, spending more than ur means is never a gud thought, u did it & now u repent.................its all ur fault to do such a crime on th eface of ur story! So many channels are already in place which help ppl who are forced to give dowry, why didnt u utilize them? Now the things have turned bad d/t other reasons in ur matrimony, so thought of 20 lakh loan comes 2 ur mind. Sic

As Stanley has pointed u ppl very wel knew his nature of job b4hand+ its very strange that he denies physical relationship even after seeing his wife after 2 months???

Anyways if u think u r nt able to live with this guy d/t any reason & want want easiest exit, MCD is the only answer

fedupAlot.... (-)     18 November 2012

after 2 months no relationship only disputes and complains of in-laws..if he has a feeling to spend quality time with me...drained by the family disputes and my inlaws pressure...if he feels to give monthly income ,because of inlaws he demands from me and my parents..i dont know whether he hs another person in his life or not....also he shares everyhting with his co-frinds where he stays with them..out of 7 ,5 are undergoing divorce cases.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     18 November 2012

If marriage is so much on rocks, i do not think It can be revived. Go for MCD & get ur dues throu mutual agreement.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 November 2012

When the marriage is practcally dead, then find the possibilities of ending it amicably.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Meenakshi (SME)     28 November 2012

Hi,

I'm also fool, who is going with the same kind of situation. my parents also took loan of 19 lacs to have my marriage done, they fulfill all their demands. my husband and his family cheated our family. I do have double master degree, but my he is only 10th. He and his family is so greedy. he also has never touched me. they always fight me to take loan, infact I's giving all my salary to them. but from october I decided  to stop giving salary to them. I never told to my parents abt the thing happening there, coz they have spent so much amount in marriage, and they will be hurt if I say all this to them. but in october they called my parents and told. then i also told each n everything to my parents. my parents are too hurted. Now. in august my father had the situation that they have to sell of their home. I'm feeling guilty on me (being a girl) because I’m the only one because of that they have reached at this situation. I also never had feelings for him coz he is totally illiterate. he shouts, beats and abuse without any reason. but I never told anything to them coz everyone there in my in-laws was against of me. I could not tell all this to parents. but in march he beaten me and pushed me out of his home. Everyone, my mother in law, brother in law and his wife all were there but no one stopped him to do this. I had to come back to my home, I dint called police as I thought there will be insult of my parents too if I called police. From that time they dint come to take me back to their home. I august I filled case against them, but in Women cell, everyone got to know that they are on fault, but still SHO was saying that girl has to bear. I don’t know how much is the limit to bear anything. Now women cell ppl are saying okay, we can make them agree to give ur stridhan back means furniture n all. But what about the jewellery n all, what abt the punishment of such ppl. And I don’t have even our house now to keep that furniture n all as my father had to sell off that. So I don’t want to have that furniture n all back. I want them to be punished, but women cell ppl are just making me understand to go back to their home, but they are denying to take me to their home. Its been six months now.. I’m tired of with all this, as women cell ppl are not taking any action. They are just saying again n again ki saman dilwa dete hain. I’m unable to understand why there is only GIRL who has to listen from everywhere. And I’m confused now that I did something wrong to file for case. As saman wapas milne se jo maine waha bear kiya family bachane ke liye, kya mujhe wapas mil jayega, meri family road par aa gayi, uska kya. And abt my future life..I don’t even know ki kya hone wala hai future mai. If women cell is made for women, then why they ppl are not trying to understand that these ppl should be punished.

Now my lower had forward my case to mediation centre in high court. I don’t know wht going to be happen there, again same kind of meetings n all. I’m also completely fed up with all this. Wht kind of decision they ppl can take in mediation centre. If they also get agree to give me my saman back which I don’t want. What will be benefit of spending time there in mediation centre also. Because of me mere bhai ke ghar mai tensions start ho gayi hain. Main na apne ghar reh sakti hu due to bhabi and her family interference (coz I’m at my parents home), na hi in-laws wale waha rehne de rahe hain, akele rehne mai mujhe dar lagta hai. I don’t know where I should go, agar coart , mediation centre se b aisa hi kuch response milne wala hai. I’m also completely fedup.

Please suggest what should I do in order to have peace at my brother’s home, should I take action to leave my home (where papa n brother lives now)? Coz I don’t know how much time it gonna take to come out from these court cases n all. Women cell mai kuchh nahi ho raha n 6 monhs nikal gaye, abi pata nahi kitna aur time lagne wala hai. Tab tak to hamara khud ka (matlab papa, bhai) ghar bigad jayega. Kabi kabi I’m thinking to run away to any other city but akele rehne ka dar b hai.

Can anyone suggest what should I do..legally or personally too? :(

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register