LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhusudan (propriter)     27 October 2012

My ex wife pregnent from me after mutual divorce

after mutual consent divorce my ex wife become pregnent for my child, so what is the legal proceedings for parents role?, we both like to have child but dont like to reunion ..

Learning

12 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     27 October 2012

As you both want child , initially for first 5 years custody of child is of mothers . During first five year as a father yu can get acccess to the child both with mutual understanding can file for appliation in family court for welfare of the child.

You got divorce so during divorce proceeding you will be aware that she is pregnant of your child.

stanley (Freedom)     27 October 2012

Certain species, including humans like yourself , need s*xual reproduction to survive, and so not surprisingly, it is one of the most powerful of all drives. And god said Reproduce and bring forth thy off springs .

Now Legally wife  will  file for maintanence of child  and you have to provide for the child thats all  :)

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 October 2012

To my mind I feel below will address both ex spouse various social issues in hand;

Background - You got married in June 2011 and today you say you both got MCD with a gift of paternity and here asking sort of “shared parenting” related query for your love child. I also feel though you may not say to the forum the child birth certificate will have your name as natural parent, hence have it donot leave it blank!

Be it so there is always a remedy for deserving ex spouses if they approach timely and have maturity to issues in hand and can handle the social responsibility.

Social way out –

Make her aware not to do re-marriage till child is born. Apraise the situation to your parents and make them accept / come in terms to reality. Share the nursing home (C-section, medications r/w nourishment expenses etc.) responsibility leading to child birth. Once the child is born ask her to give you the child post resonable neo-natal care and tell her she gets un-restricted visitations. Adopt the child legaly and give the child your home. Tell ex partner to get re-married; as single divorced female is preferred over divorcee female with child by culture sensitive Indian males.

If say you also want to get re-married then make aware your future partner you have child adopted from previous marriage and your ex spouse may visit the child in your drawing room and she has to adjust to her such visits in front of wife’s open eyes in once drawing room. Many females accept that if reasoned well as priority for them is marriage and their motherly instincts tell them such visits will become lesser and lesser in days to come once you both also have your own child.

Flip above suggestion, suppose she wants to keep the child then offer such option but make her agree to un-restricted visitation be it if she gets re-married. Make her aware of social complications of her second husband objections coming into picture if you visit child at her matrimonial home un-restricted way. Here maturity comes into picture which many a times females with love child have shown to fail socially hence previous para if carefuly reasoned out to her then in majority of cases such ex spouse have seen to handle it socially.

Thus all three parties will get social justice is some of my modified views.   

rahul (director)     27 October 2012

I guess all experts getting it wrong way

he said that ex wife preg after MCD, means they make love after getting MCD,, so there is no question of collusion in getting MCD.

its  like two singles got involve and b/f make his g/f preg, thats it, its simple

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     27 October 2012

marry again what else and look after the child

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     27 October 2012

so whether the child was concienved post divorce?

rajiv_lodha (zz)     27 October 2012

Kaya Khel Hai??............................why u ppl got MCD if u wanted to have S*x & produce babies thereafter?

1 Like

Madhusudan (propriter)     28 October 2012

friends thank you for all your time.

after mcd we made love n she become pregnent by accident but she dont like to obborsion. i too ready to pay future child expenses till she required.

but in future / shortly can i get married another girl?  becoz my ex wife very stobborn & ego person, so i dont hope

to countinue as a husband. 

since she pregnent is that i need to take  any permission from her or court for re-marriage?

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     28 October 2012

Good to see open minded people...

Yes you can remarry without any permission....make sure you reveal / hide this completely from your future wife, this could be a valid ground for DIVORCE...

Just being a but futuristic ....

All the best....

Chetan.7679@gmail.com

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 October 2012

Now you are talking like a sensible person.

If you like my advise then I would suggest you to gift her a corpus fund with signed cheque and vanish asap from the scene into a new place / start new business / start  a new life. In today’s Starbuck - Walmart
India
it is very much possible to exactly do this if next para to be avoided.  

To answer your que. One just need to wait for appeal period which is 90 days in presented facts tricky situation. Give her lollipops till 90 days if it is a fresh MCD case. No one doesn't need her and or Court permission for either parties re-marriage but illegitimate child is legitimate for purposes of DV Act Complaint, S. 125 CrPC maintenance case and also to re-open MCD case under change of circumstances (appeal period making love with ex-wife n such blissful acts of omission / commissions my dear queriest I mean here).

Also did it ever occur to you post divorce r/w post that love making which you say you people did, she may have got pregnant by someone else….I mean no one comes with warrantee and I mean who knows yesterday’s Kunti’s might have got Durvasha Rishi’s blessing even in contemporary Indian 21st. Century 
J
Ask your mom about Kunti and Durvasha myth to understand my 2 Cents doubt.

vijay (M)     29 October 2012

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register