Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayshree (HR Executive)     27 October 2012

Loan from patpedhi bank

Dear All Need Help & Advise,

My dad took loan of Rs.50000 from patpedhi bank.

We really dont know anything about this and now two witness came to my home and asking us to pay but we are not in a situation to pay back.

Even they mention if we dont pay then they will file a case againt us.

I would like to know what can we do in this situation what's the step can we take.

What action bank can takes againts us kindly advise thanks.

Learning

7 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     27 October 2012

At the outset try to know from which pathpddi bnk loan was taken , find out entire details of loan . Check who were witnesses and what are conditions of the loan .

Adv. NIKHIL SETH .

Dear Nikhil,

Thanks for the reply. They saying its a local bank in Sion (Sai Patpedi) i need to know what if we dont pay what action bank can talk

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     27 October 2012

it depends on terms and condition of the agreement if you can give me details about agreement how long you have paid how much balance , than i will be able to give you better suggestion and what legal action they can take and how we can take care of those legal actions

. Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai .

Thanks Nikhil let me get into it and see will get back to you thanks once again.

ajay sethi (lawyer)     27 October 2012

the bank will issue legal ntoice to pay the outstanding dues with accrued interest . contact a lawyer and reply to the legal notice . on your dad failure to repay the loan bank will file summary suit to recover the loan  amount with accrued interest

1 Like

ajay sethi (lawyer)     27 October 2012

the bank will issue legal notice  to pay the outstanding dues with accrued interest . contact a lawyer and reply to the legal notice . on your dad failure to repay the loan bank will file summary suit to recover the loan  amount with accrued interest

1 Like

Sunil Salunkhe (Commercial officer)     27 March 2014

Dear jayshree Can u tell me which action u have taken to get out from this problem As I m also facing such type of problem if possible pls reply with details on mail id aba28181@rediffmail.com Or share ur contact details to talk, if u. Don't mind Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register