Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ricky (assistant managing director)     14 October 2012

Love marriage problem

hello sir, 

i am 24 years old and i love a girl she is 18 years and 2 months .. we both love each other so much , and m also earnin well.. we both want to get married but her family dont want this they are against , due to cast ... she is rajput nd i am kayastha ...she is ready to come out from her house .. but the major problem is that we should have to marry imidiatly.nd her father knows my office nd he might be create some problem in my office or in my life .. i want to marry her but i also dnt want to involve in police problems......pllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz help me soon bcoz i have to do this on 24th of this mont kindly suggest me some btr options to stay safe ...

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 October 2012

1. No other better option available; STATE via its public authorities have to be involved if protection is required.
2. If both of you are mature enough and understand all social and long term implications which such adversial inter-caste marriages package brings then marry on your own wills and start fresh facing boldly the very society within your own joint means.

1 Like

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     15 October 2012

I agree. The High Court of your state in a Writ Petition would direct the police authorities to give you the necessary protection, once that is done the threat of false implication is pretty much ruled out. 

Good Luck !

Bharat Chugh

Advocate Supreme Court of India
Delhi High Court

1 Like

ricky (assistant managing director)     15 October 2012

thanks sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register