Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bail498 (Junior Advocate)     06 October 2012

Regarding collector judgement

Dear Expets,

I have an agriculture land in which we have a small house for agriculture purpose.Our neighbour/Oppositor has admitted application in the Mamlatdar court for 6.0 mtr wide road for farming in his land which is ahead of our house from our self acquired agriculture land.Mamlatdar passed an order in his favour that you have to provide 6.0 mtr road to this party for farming."But,in actual our oppositor,where he wants to go for farming ,the land is the property of Goverment & in the possession of Govt. on the Record of 7-12".For malafide intenion ha has admitted this application and to acquire possession on govt.land.We appeal this order to Dist.Collector and he ordered that the judgement given by "Mamlatdar is totally wrong and it should be dismissed".However,he ordered Mamalatdar for reinspection the matter.Now,we have got notice for the same from mamalatdar office.What should i do?

Can i go for Defamation against this person as he is harrassing time to time?

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     06 October 2012

@ Nitin,

1. Your client may.

2. .But it may be a weak case as the moment other married woman brought to witness stand she will say we are just two adult respectively married friends and same are depicted in video / pics. and it is not a crime to roam in public places.

3. If friend's husband brought to witness stand he will deny any such things as he says to your client upon showing video / pic his remorseless compromise of his internal marital issue and eliciting an answer in your client’s favor will be slightly difficult.

Nevertheless still one can try atleast the ball rolling instead of waiting with no other remedy in hand for your client.

1 Like

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     06 October 2012

Dear Sir ,

You have enough evidence to prove about extra marital afafir and cruelty your client is facing .You can file for divorce ,Your case is strong enough evidence onmerit to get judgement i your favour.

Adv. Nikhil seth

(Mumbai)

ram (bus)     08 October 2012

Hello my wife did the exparty divorce on grounds of cruety  in India as she had man yaffairs and said she wanted to get married, i was in in UK at the time in 2007, she took 3 lac in western union and 3 lac cash,She only left for a short while few weeks then she had argument with other man and came back to live in my parents property with my 2 children. She did say that if i gave her money it would be final and she wuld not ask for more. Thenshe left my property and took my children and i have found out she has bought her own house for 5lac, she now has filed a 125crpc maintenance.Could anyone tell me would she get any money? As she already had money western union receipts i have on one day before divorce.I am saying that if she has spent all the money then i am unwilling to give in to her blackmail but am willing to lok after my children daughter 10 son 9yrs, i can bring them with custody to England and wil give them a good sandard of living and education, would i get my children, as she is of not good character and has many friends, her and her family keep threatening me,and false village elders are listening to her. Please could someone advise as i dont want to pay her any more but am willing to look after my children.would i have to pay and if i refused would i get arrested if i came to India....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register