Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavitra Prabhakar (MBA)     25 September 2012

Divorce ground

HELO EVERY ONE

I AM FACING BOGUS 498A FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS ,

NOW I WANT TO FILE DIVORCE .

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ARE THE GROUNDS ON WHICH DIVORCE CAN BE CLAIMED.

THANKS ALL.

Learning

7 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 September 2012

1. Hindus, Christians and Muslims are governed under separate marriage Acts and grounds for divorce in India.
2. Kindly clarify to us under which personal law parties got married so that someone can answer you with Act / Sections.

Pavitra Prabhakar (MBA)     25 September 2012

i am hindu .

Pavitra Prabhakar (MBA)     27 September 2012

please give your valuable advice.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 September 2012

I am sorry your earlier reply just slipped a beep from my radar. Kindly click on below link which is self explanatory;

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/1284729/ 

1 Like

Pavitra Prabhakar (MBA)     28 September 2012

my wife by misusing 498a sent me jail for 22 dys and during that period she threatened my parents relatives freinds by sending sms on their respective numbers and made various allegation on my character and conduct.

is this will be useful in any form in getting divorce

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 September 2012

1. Yes more or less quite sufficient to include facts as “continuation” of “mental cruelty” on one spouse by another spouse if media files are saved without tampering.
But,
1.1 S. 498a on your head, hence little wait is necessary as no good you will feel for yourself getting a Divorce when still S. 498a is there.

1 Like

Pavitra Prabhakar (MBA)     29 September 2012

sms sent to my elder brother's cell are saved ad for otheres I can't say any thing.

and above all she used fake ID to get the sim and used it for sending messages

and sometimes ago she sent some messages directly to me where she indirectly accused me of having affairs with other ladies including my fellow teachers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register