LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swasti (Manager)     22 September 2012

Posting profile on matrimonial site before divorce complete

The divorce case filed from wife's side is going on in family court for last 2 years. She recently posted  her profile with photo in an online matrimonial site showing status as "Awaiting divorce". It says the profile is created by parents.

Can I take any action against her? Is it possible to file a complaint in police cyber cell so as they can collect the details from online matrimonial site office, and also the locations where from she logged into? Most probably she will be access the site from her office so she can't say the profile was posted by parents without her knowledge.

Learning

10 Replies

rahul (director)     22 September 2012

"Awaiting divorce" is perfectly right and true,, there is nothing wrong posted by her, so dont put ur mind and note one thing.. jab ladki divorce file kare, too opposed nahi karna chahiye? because you are lucky one who is getting easy divorce.

vishak (manager)     22 September 2012

attempt to marry is not crime, only actual marriage can be questioned.

Ashimta Lekhi Malhotra (Independent Lawyer)     22 September 2012

Unless marriage is actually contracted no offence is made out.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     22 September 2012

this shows her eagerness to get married and settle again. It seems that she is eager for divorce and you are the one objecting it. This would mean if you nagotiate and convert it into a Mutual consent you might not need to pay anything.

If this is the case get out of this relation and move on

rajiv_lodha (zz)     22 September 2012

She has stated the truth.........she is waiting for divorce indeed. Whenever she takes next step, action can be started. be vigilant

(Guest)

My dear friend

If divorce case filed by your wife side than why you desire to take it long. If not possible to live togather than use MCD.

swasti (Manager)     23 September 2012

My advocate's advice is to file application for permanent injunction to restrain her from remarrying until the pending cases are decided by court. He also added that public posting of profile for remarriage during the existence present marriage should be taken as  mental cruelty towards me. 

He also told me that if she says that the profile was posted without her/parents knowledge, the registration details including the verified mobile number can be collected from office through court. 

He assured me that anyway it will help me to drag the case as I wish... 

Please don't advice me against dragging the case...I've my reasons for it and my advocate also understand it.

Please suggest the tactics to drag the case  on this issue...

I'm ready to pay for reliable guidance to drag this case maximum...The case is going on last 4 years in kerala FC. If you are interested to help, please let me know / PM me for complete case details 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 September 2012

1. Your advocate is bang on it with his reasoning. It is "mental cruelty" to respondent husband if he is not interested in divorce OR if he is not the wrong party no matter after 10 years of so called alleged dragging Court forms a view "IrBM” as escape 'reasoning", but till next 10 years its is your resistance rights by way of seeking a 'just' restraining Order if you know what phase Youth goes through next once you embark on 'just' resistance course…..

Follow his legal advise and Law as in citations are also with you. [that does not mean you were given green light to PM me for citations it is already there in 3 W’s]

Some advises are of soft kind here when it is matter of woman but then when  a woman drags case or files frivolously every body again sympathizes her which is irony of adversial legal practice system.

2 Like

swasti (Manager)     23 September 2012

"but till next 10 years its is your resistance rights by way of seeking a 'just' restraining Order if you know what phase Youth goes through next once you embark on 'just' resistance course….."

Sir, I could not getthe point....please help...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register