LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (Student)     13 September 2012

High court order in revision petition

The order give by the High court as fallows...

Brief facts leading to filing the present revision are as fallows:

Petitioner herein is facing a maintenance case filed by the first respondent here in. During the examination, she produced a ration card showing that she is the resident of amalapuram and the said document was disputed by the petitioner and he confronted during the cross examination also. Subsequently, petitioner obtained information under right to information act in which it is stated that no such ration card is issued as alleged by the first respondent herein. Thus he filed the impugned application praying the court below to prosecute the first respondent for the offence punishable under section 197 of Indian Penal Code.

The trail court dismissed the impunged application observing that the contention raised by the petitioner is not necessary to decide the maintenance case.

Having gone through the material on record and heard the Arguments on either side, this court is also of view that the said document is not necessary to decide the issues involved in maintenance case. But, in any event taking into consideration the submissions made by the learned counsel for the petitioner that a forged document is placed before the trail court, the trail court shall direct the first respondent to produce the said document, if the said document is in possession of the respondent herein, and proceed further in the case in accordance with the law.

Accordingly, the criminal revision petition is disposed of

kindly advise me  

1. If the first resondent says that  the document  is not in her possession,  what action can be taken by the trail  court ? 

2. In my revision petition I mentioned that At the time of my cross examination two forged documents were shown by the learned counsel of the respondent, but the  high court has not mentioned any thing about the second document which was written in my  petition.. Advise me if go to supreme court will it help me....

regards

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 September 2012

1. The lower Court will proceed ahead as per Law if she is not able to produce stated document.
2. It seems your side Adv. might not have pressed enough before Bench on alleged "second document".
3. Wait for trial Court further proceeding.

Also in my opinion the ld. Bench also erred not to take notice of ‘jurisdiction’ in maintenance and or generic Family Law cases.
Reasoning:
It is so mediocre a practice by Judiciary now-a-days that when it comes to family law moreover where female is as respondent then every ld. Court is shown to love bending Rules and ignoring what it says about ‘forgery – fraud – false documents – false affidavit = perjury”. Had it been a husband’s case then I am sure he would have been legally raped till hilt for his next seven generations to remember. It proves skin of married man is always legally tasty. However these observations from common men are healthy and may be ignored even if I love to shelter behind healthy criticism of Judiciary principles in practice as the Lordship may please 
J  

1 Like

Srinivas (Student)     13 September 2012

Thanks for your suggestion Sir....

But still I have these queries in my mind.. 

1. Here in my Petition the second document is a fabricated engineering degree  certificate of my brother in law, since it is not mentioned in the High court order. Can I approach supreme court for a better order ?

2. What action can be taken by trail court if  the respondent say that the document is not in her possession ? Will she escape ? Or court will intimate criminal proceedings 

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register