LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samarth verma (xyz)     03 September 2012

Plz help guys

hello friends, I am Samarth and i love a girl and want to get married to her but neither my parents are ready for this and nor her. Both are against it.

So we both decided that we will left home and move to some other place far from our cities and get married there from Arya Samaj and get it registered with ragistrar.

Now our problem is that we dont want to get back to our parents. So i am taking precautions and not telling to anyone where i am moving.

So i want to know that can our parents file a case against us and get access to our call records. Can they listen to our talks which were already held. What are the means through which they can trace us.

Moreover can someone get access to our facebook accounts through a court order. And if delete our all our message and chat records, can they still access to our messages ?

One more thing we are both above 18 yrs old.

Thanx in Advance

Samarth

Learning

2 Replies

b man (Namaste)     04 September 2012

Dear Samarthji,

Minimum age for marriage is 18 years for women & 21 years for men.

If you are below 21 years of age you cannot get married according to law.

Why do you want to get married at such a young age? 

First try to make your career & make yourself financially secure. Only then think of getting married. 

Getting married is the simplest of thinks, providing for your wife & kids is the difficult part. 

In my humble opinion you should wait another 3 to 4 years (minimum) then think about getting married.

Warm regards
P.S: I'm not a lawyer

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 September 2012

Either sides’ parent can file a Habeas Corpus petition in State’s HC and seek production Order of party. Once such petition gets admitted then State’s HC issues direction to jurisdiction police to affect tracing and produce party before concerned Court. Sometimes it is affected faster and sometimes it takes time but eventually police are able to produce and bring party to State’s HC court room.

Think of that first instead of thinking of social media and mobile cell records and going underground.  

Running away is never a nice solution but becomes part of the same problem. Instead get married locally and seek “protection Order” from State’s HC which is better ongoing solution to young marriageable age couples (18 years for the girl and 21 years for the boy) long term miseries.

For the same meet an advocate and do Chamber consultation before taking extreme steps of running away.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register