Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramakrishna (Article Assistant )     01 September 2012

Regarding validity of nakal documents

Sir/madam

I need a small clarification regarding the nakal documents. We have a peroeprty which was registered but the orginal docments not with us I lost the documents . In the website on the survey no it was still registerd with my name only. We want to go for nakals just i need to know to what extent the nakals replace the orginals and validity of nakals, whether the person who get the documents has any chance to replace without our interfearence. Wud u provide the information required for apply of nakals( suggust any link)

Thanks for reading,

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     03 September 2012

Mr. Rama Krishna you have not stated what is the property is exactly.

If any original documents are lost, then you can obtain the Certified Copies(Nakkals) of the same. However, the value of originals cannot be replaced with that of Originals.

When the property is kept for alienation or mortgage, it will be highly difficult to complete the process of the same becoz of lost of originals. The trust of new purchaser or banker will be less and will not be dare enough to take over the property.

1 Like

ramakrishna (Article Assistant )     03 September 2012

Thanks and appreciated  for reply sir,

The property is vacant land in sub urban area if the purchaser agree then can i have right to register to his name with the certified (Nakkal copies). If i want to construct house  in that vacant land May the  Panchayathi people give the permmission to construct the house on the basis of the nakkal documents. if possible could u refer any article link regarding nakkal documents.

Thanking you sir ,

I have not asked you whether it is a sub-area, or village or city. The location of area belongs to which area i mean ur District, State so as it can be made easy to answer u appropriately

sir its guntur district, andhra pradesh

Dear Ramakrishna garu,

If purchaser willing to come and purchase the property basing on the certified copies, you can sell them and your right cannot be taken away by anybody but if someone states that you have pledge original documents with them. Then there will be litigation among the you, propsective purchaser and such third party.

If you  want to construct house in that vacant land, Panchayathi can grant permmission to construct the house on the basis of the nakkal documents. If they object to sanction basing on the same you can approach the Hon'ble High Court seeking redressal for the same.

1 Like

Thanks alot sir 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register