Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavitha (college)     31 August 2012

Dowry harrasment

Respected Mam/sir,

My friend got love marriage 2years ago, when she got pregnancy of 7th month she came back to her mother's house now his son age was 9months till now she is his mother house only.

actually after got marriage her husband and sister in law and mother in law were hurrassed for dowry, and he informed to his father, his father gave 3 lakhs to her mother in law family, after some days my friend doing a job his husband tourtered like "u r not taking care of me, u have some other man in ur life" like this and so many bad words are said, so she came to mother house when she have 7 months pregnancy,

now his husband wants to get him back to his house, but she is aftaing about harrasment, she silently leaved about this matter, but where she is working thare his husband coming and talking bad words about his character, he is telling come with me to my house other wise i will give divorce,

My friend dont want to get divorce she want to leave with his husband, but afftaing about harrasment, can we have any sollution for this.  

My friend want legal coditions to stay with his husband, could u please advice about this issue

Learning

4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     31 August 2012

If your friend wants legal condition the relation would go worse than before.If he is will to take her back then she should go .What conditions she needs to have can be fixed with the discussion between elders of the family.

She should give her one more chance for the sake of the child.

3 Like

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     31 August 2012

respected querist,

all matrimonial issues are always very senstive and our one wrong step can lead to the end of the relation or sometimes to the drastic happenings and i advise to all women not to keep silence against the domestic voilence for any reason RAISE YOUR VOICE AND RAISE IT HIGH, ask your friend to file complaint under the protection of woman from domestic voilence act 2005 .download the attached file and read it carefully.feel free to call on my number given in profile for any query or legal help.

Attached File : 968858712 domestic voilence act 2005.pdf downloaded: 81 times

kavitha (college)     01 September 2012

thank you very much sir,

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     02 September 2012

Before going to legal..

just talk to your husband and sort out the matter amicably..If he want you to back and you also want to go with husband then no point of being harassed.

everyone should aware of DV/legal, But if you want to save your matrimony then use it on your own risk..

Hemant

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register