LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashmita (executive)     26 August 2012

Divorce filed by husband

gudevng..... i have contacted my husband lot of times for cohabitation but to no good......rather he says that he will complain in the court that i have irritated him by sending so many messages/emails.....i want to know that since my hubby has filed for divorce.....and if court wants me and my hubby to go through the counselling process.....and if my husband refuses to go through the counselling process by saying that i have irritated him a lot on messages....so will the judge scold me for this? will the judge cancel our mediation process just because i have contacted my hubby many times?

Learning

3 Replies

Tarun Thakur (advocate)     26 August 2012

The judge cannot cancel mediation due to these reasons. But court cannot compel any party to attend mediation. Suppose, If your husband does not appear in mediation, the case will be sent to Court for further proceedings 

2 Like

Vinu (executive)     26 August 2012

The court can not take your messages as a key to stop your meditation. Beofe the divorce is finalised no one can stop their communication.

1 Like

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     26 August 2012

No, you are still his wife, and in absence of a court order restraining you from doing so, you are free to try get in touch with him whenever you want. The judge won't scold you for it and normal counselling would continue.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register