LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

radhika (housewife)     26 August 2012

Injustice with human

Seems tht the law loves to play with human emotions and life..... wht  happen if the Judge goes on leave, can't a govt can appoint a back up if one Judge does not present in the court or if he gets retired .... Only becuse of this thousands of cases are still pending in the court or are waiting for a judgement.....

i m one of them ... its been 4 months ... my first hearing could not happend  becuse there is no Judge and my hearing has beenb post-pone twice because there is no Judge apointed. ..... even when i was presented in Delhi Court ... the hearing could not happend becuse the Judge was on leave..... and i got another date after 2 months.....

and i met 2 to three victims there in the Ahmedabad court and they told me their case of maintiance and RCR are pending since 3 yrs.... becasue many times the Judge gets retired or posted somewhere or goes on a long leave.....

DOES SOME ONE HAS AN ANSERE? why its takes so many years to get a justice, when the case is clean and is transparent as crystal with all the evidence...... 

Learning

2 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     26 August 2012

keep patience...everything will be alright soon..in time pre-fixed by god..

1 Like

Vinu (executive)     26 August 2012

Hi Radhika,

This is just a starting trouble that everyone faces when they enter to court for the first time. This is a small issue but there are huge tuffest time that will come one by one to hit a women who try to get justice with clean hands.But keep faith and never loose your hope to fight against real wolfs & foxes.Take all these hindrances as a training factor to make you strong for a big battle. My best wishes....!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register