Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin kumar (engineer)     19 August 2012

Renewal of schedule caste certificate

Respected sir,

i have made my  Schedule Caste Certificate in the year 2002. But now in 2012 have completed my education and want to apply for various government entrance examinations using Schedule Caste Certificate.

i am very confused about its Renewal process. Few people say that it is valid for Lifetime and it is issued only once and some people say that it is renewed every year. i also came to know from some sources that our govt. had stopped the renewal process and certificate is issued only once. Also please tell me that OBC candidates only need renewal.?

kindly reply as you can guide me in a better way

thank you

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 August 2012

contact tehsil office. Each state may be having different procedure

1 Like

sachin kumar (engineer)     21 September 2012

sir

I belong to lucknow,uttar pradesh....earlier i was living  in mawana, meerut,uttar pradesh ...i made my scheduled caste certificate from mawana (UP) in year 2002 for admission purpose in a college.....now i live in lucknow (UP)........

..So plz help me....is there any need of renewal of my  scheduled caste certificate..As few people say that scheduled caste  certificate is valid for Lifetime and OBC certificate only needs renewal .....some people say that both scheduled caste certificate as well as  OBC certificate is renewed every year.

awaiting for your quick reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register