Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

goutam pradhan (manager)     18 August 2012

Want an urgent help

hi gud after noon ta all,

i m having a great problem.i and mah gf wants to marr each other and her parents are forcing her for the marriage to any one else..they are bitting him giving tortures and also threatning me to leave her or they wil kill me....so i want help from you urgent.....because her father is in police i just get tensed for what they would do with me because they have the power..and we both are major..

Learning

4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     18 August 2012

If you guys are major (above 21 & 18 respectively) there is nothing that can stop you from marrying if you want to. File a writ of habeas corpus in your high court, the HC would order for her appearance and if she agrees also make orders for your protection from her parents, facilitating your marriage.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 August 2012

If there is a threat to kill you you should have complained to the police and the reaction of the girl will indicate if she really loves you or just attracted towards you.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     18 August 2012

adv.chug has  said perfectly.nothing left to be advised.regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register