LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

**Victim** (job)     15 August 2012

Nailed it

I am happily announcing that after much deliberation i was successfully able to get my Ex- FIL caught by anticorruption bureau in Gujarat. He was govt. servant actively involved in corruption and finally after getting much help from friends,family, & ACB department Gujarat i have finally done something that i am feeling so proud of myself.

Yes, I have spent sleepless nights and i can never forget those days. Folks if you are harassed or torutured by biased family laws in india please don't let this happen to you. Fight for it and look for anything that you can harass your inlaws with. Teach them and make them realize how you felt when police jeep came to your house and the way you and your family were harassed. Beat them with their own system do not get mad or take any unnecessary steps.

Learning

13 Replies

Rahul Sharma (Others)     16 August 2012

Can you help me with few ways to do so..I completely agree to your thoughts....few ways ?

**Victim** (job)     16 August 2012

@ Rahul i will be pleased to help you and trust me it brings me so much pleasure when i do something like this ? Let me know what way,how,& when you want to harass your inlaws ? If there is no case made then also there are ways to make a case against them......it's just a matter of your dedication into that. In india there are lot of govermental departments looking for work like this so feel free to send me a message i will teach you all the good work. It's very easy you don't have to come in picture yet you will get fruitful outcome.

1 Like

(Guest)

Hey Great guns mate ......!! :)  just sing a song for your FIL from the latest movie gangs of wasseypur  " TERI KEH KAY LOONGA"......... 

Wishin u all the satisfaction in life ;) .......Cheers !!

**Victim** (job)     16 August 2012

@ Gunjan,

Correction it ain't "FIL" anymore it is "EX-FIL". As you can see from my post that i m also following MCD terms by not creating any direct disputes face to face however there is always a way to harass them indirectly and this is what i am doing right now.........

1 Like

Never Give Up (Fighter)     16 August 2012

Fantastic news.. Keep it up.. Next could be ex-mil ex-wife :-)

**Victim** (job)     17 August 2012

Well they had 4 years of my life which they enjoyed harassing me and after enough satisfaction they left me assuming that i have got tired and i won't do anything. Guess what i will rule on them for entire life until they are alive. I am sitting seven oceans far from india yet to get this job done i flew to india spent entire one month in ahmedabad bugging ACB officials to set up this trap and make this happen. There are more versions you will hear from me in future as well. I have launched many different missiles which will be bombarded one at a time. There will be another one coming very soon so stay tuned folks i am having the same feeling my ex had when she filed (498, 406, 125 etc etc).

1 Like

Never Give Up (Fighter)     17 August 2012

You are a true fighter friend..

I pity on your out-laws :-)

**Victim** (job)     19 August 2012

Second Bomb Bombarded Successfully :P

Friends as i promised earlier about the upcoming success here it is ------->  an investigation was conducted by Gujarat Electricity Board Vigilance department (Based in Baroda) and my ex - FIL who just lost his job few days ago was caught in electricity theft in his property and a bill of Rs 20,58,200 was billed to him. He was illegally using electricity and according to his records he was using 20 horsepower of motor instead of 5 horsepower for 20 years besides this he was also sharing this connection with other residents. So revenue department of PGVCL (Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd) calculated this entirely for 20 years and billed him for the entire duration. A Panchnama also knows as "RojKaam" by G.E.B. was done in presence of two Panch officers, Deputy Engineer, Lineman and residents as a witness in this matter. He was accussed under Electricity Act 2003 and has been asked by investigating officers to appear in court. A reward of Rs 50,000 was offered to me which i denied keeping my identity confidential. Once again thanks to vigilance department of G.E.B. to make this happen.......

2 Like

(Guest)

Arre wah!...great job!!

Never Give Up (Fighter)     19 August 2012

Maa kasam..chun chun ke badla lunga :-)

Proud of you fighter..

(Guest)

mereko bhi sikhao na bhaiya...

b man (Namaste)     19 August 2012

Dear **Victim**,

I SALUTE you.

People who make false allegations should be made to pay.

Wishing you the VERY BEST.

Warm regards  

**Victim** (job)     20 August 2012

Folks this is just to create awareness that if ur inlaws think that they can harass you then we can do this too. Don't let yourself down. If she has 364 days of year then you will get one day just wait for the opportunity and teach them how we felt when we were harassed ? All of you should not forget to prosper keeping such thought in your back pocket. Life is really beautiful and there are many things to do besides this. I will update this post with further success very soon so pls stay tuned !!!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register