LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     04 August 2012

Cruelty by hubby

I am living my hubby.My hubby always check my mobile  at night when I sleep and fight with me if he finds any male calling me.My colleagues call me and talks with me, does it amount to adultary.hubby has threatened me  of filing adultary case on all my male friends.Please help me how to stop this..

Learning

18 Replies

Anmol Sharma (advocate)     05 August 2012

how can this be adultery.. 

Sunny (Other)     05 August 2012

Yes this can be termed as adultery since you're interacting with other males without the approval of your husband. In the eyes of the law, the wife is the husband's property after marriage and you have to take permission from him to go to your natal home and to interact with other males. 

There can be no "friendship" between male and female, it has been proven in very recent studies by British scientists too. Most of these friendships are s*xual attractions and they usually end up having some form of s*xual behavior even if its not full fleged s*x. So if you want to save your marriage and avoid being branded as an adulterous wife in public, please stop whatever you're doing with other males and focus on your husband. I'm sure this is what you want him to do as well right?

2 Like

(Guest)

which hubby .....2nd one ., 5th one or ganja ??

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     05 August 2012

talking with your collegues is not an adultery. To prove the adultery grounds it requires strong evidence.

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     05 August 2012

Whether it is hubby or anyone in family the suspician can ruin relationship. So while he has to improve but so also you have to build your image before him. One has to build confidence of spouse to remain united. The personal callers at odd hours , during week days are all nuisance for any one unless they are very close to whole family. So it is oness duty to introduce callers, they must meet each other. They must develop liking for each other and so the suspician will go. But if there is a person specially of opposite s*x who keeps relation only with individual and not with family is creating problem for that spouse and spouse will be doubted.

To my mind there is no personal thing in family. A reasonable space is given but inspite of that one must be like open book and must instill a confidence in family by their doings and specially husband and wife must be one and set an example for their children of their good behaviour and character.

Anything less then that can create havoc in family life leading to .....and finally divorce.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     05 August 2012

There is a clear trust  deficit deficit between you two which no lawyer can cure. You can also consult psychiatrist because checking wife's call lists at mid night is a symptom of mental disorder.

1 Like

Mr K.K. Ganguly, studies show that more than 65-70% women check or try to check their husband's cellphones too. Now will you say the same thing for women? that they need to see a psychiatrist?? Get real sir.

I'm shocked to see "men" speak against their own gender. Thats why these stupid marriage and divorce laws get worse and worse for Hindu men. This way all India will be Islamic country very very soon. Islam is the only religion which gives respect to men as a religious rule.

Even a man can say he's just talking to his "colleagues" , will the forum still support the man?

rajiv_lodha (zz)     05 August 2012

As far as law point is concerned, this talking does not ammount to ADULTRY on the part of wife.

But practically speaking, if husband does not like it n wife sees it as normal..............u have to take midway. Marriage may break if trust is lost due to this activity. Both husband n wife shud do their maximum to save the marriage even if the wife has to sacrifice her mid-night calls to the collegues.

Ranee....... (NA)     05 August 2012

if there is no previous record of breach of trust and still hubby/wife checks spouse's mob then it must be an mental disorder.

There can be no "friendship" between male and female, it has been proven in very recent studies by British scientists too

ha ha ...

nina, in such case I advice you too take a secret sim card , buy one new mobile and use it when you have to talk to your special friends...this will be the intelligent reply to your old hubby!

Stay bindass...you are free from adultary charge.So keep doing so, Maximum he can file divorce from you with no alimony.And you want that.right?:D

My God, it's shocking to see women give such dreadful advice to other women, encouraging them to do adulterous behavior. It is said right in the Shastras, that women should always be supervised, by Father, Brother and Husband. This so called women's liberation is causing the rot of the society. I hope your husband does the same and also sleeps with some of his female colleagues, then you will realize your folly.

Sunny, tell me onething.

From previous posts it seems that NiNa is a working lady.If she files a maintenance case on hubby then will not hubby exhibits her income details in the court?but as an Indian husband it is his duty to maintain his wife according to his status, isn't it?

My advice is nothing about any rotten women's liberalization, it is one's personal choice whom to we talk or whom to we avoid..if that much of space is not allowed between hubby and wife then that relation is to be finished. In the post nina did not mentioned that she has any wrong/illicit relationship to anybody.So why this doubt?

Sunny, tell me onething.

From previous posts it seems that NiNa is a working lady.If she files a maintenance case on hubby then will not hubby exhibits her income details in the court?but as an Indian husband it is his duty to maintain his wife according to his status, isn't it?

My advice is nothing about any rotten women's liberalization, it is one's personal choice whom to we talk or whom to we avoid..if that much of space is not allowed between hubby and wife then that relation is to be finished. In the post nina did not mentioned that she has any wrong/illicit relationship to anybody.So why this doubt?