Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunny (executive)     01 August 2012

Obc certificate

Hi,

my name is sunny. I have some query regarding OBC certificate. I applied for OBC certificate in south delhi, but they asked me to submit any proof of showing continous residence in delhi since 1993. but I don't have any proof (electricity bill, waterbill, telephone, or house tax ) however I'm residing in delhi since 1980. I want to know, can't i apply for the OBC certificate and can I show my Father's house paper as proof because we had purchased it in 1990 but we don't have any proof.

Please advise me

Thanks

Learning

9 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 August 2012

what is your native place.

Is your case included as OBC in native place.

sunny (executive)     03 August 2012

Hi,

My native place is DELHI and my full name is SUNNY SAINI. "SAINI" comes under OBC.....

Thanks

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 August 2012

Please contact tehsil office if they accept sale deed as evidence.

If they do not they please note that (i) you are native of Delhi (ii) your cast is notified as OBC in Delhi (iii) You can obtaine certificate from none else than Delhi Govt (iv) You have to prove ordinary residenc ein Delhi for which voter list may be sufficient

If the cerficate is deenied to you then you can challange the decision by wriling writ mandamust in high court.

If bribe is demanded then getting the persons arreesed by State Vigilance or CBI is the fastest remedy for getting the lawful certificate.  (for this you have to make sure that you do not annoy the persons demanding bribe)

1 Like

sunny (executive)     08 August 2012

OK Thanks for your support

sameer kumar (fresher)     22 August 2012

hi

i am sameer kumar ,living in chandigarh from 16 years and i have obc certificate from rajisthan(made in 1996).

now i have a "obc certificate only" which is from rajisthan but i wants a "obc non-creamy layer certificate".

=>my query is:

(1)have i require to make whole new certificate of "obc non-creamy layer" or only creamy layer certificate from chandigarh?

(2)how can i use my old obc certificate from rajisthan to make obc non-creamy layer certificate from chanigarh.

=>points to be considerd are:

>my caste is TELI which is spacified as obc in all states of india.

>i can not defined my caste from my sur name but have obc certificate from other state.

>i am studing and my full family income is 1,80,000 p.a

sameer kumar (fresher)     22 August 2012

please suggest me solution for my above query

yashika (House Wife)     25 March 2014

hi

my native place is ambala and after marriage i live in chandigrah. i want to apply for the job under OBC category and for that i want new OBC certificate. i want to know that from where(Ambala/Chandigrah) i can apply for the OBC certificate. what is the procedure. please reply soon.

yashika (House Wife)     25 March 2014

hi

my native place is ambala and after marriage i live in chandigrah. i want to apply for the job under OBC category and for that i want new OBC certificate. i want to know that from where(Ambala/Chandigrah) i can apply for the OBC certificate. what is the procedure. please reply soon.

sunny (executive)     22 July 2014

Hi,

I got my OBC certificate and it's showing below information

Department of personnel and training O.M. No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 8/9/1993, O.M.No.36033/3/2044-Estt(Res)dated 9/3/2004 and 14/10/2008

I want to know what does this Means and also while applying for IBPS exam it shows

Department of Personnel & training OM No. 36033/3/2004
Estt.(Res.) dated 9.3.2004 and 14.10.2008 and subsequently modified vide Department of Personnel & Training OM No.36033/1/2013 Estt.(Res.) dated 27.05.2013.

but in my OBC certificate it does not showing the highlighted date. so want to know Is it OK? or it's not updated or something.

One more thing I would like to know that is there any validity of OBC Certificate for IBPS exam or it will always work as it is.

PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THIS

Thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register