why wife wants to come back?

When they say in police station

1. My husband beat me
  2. My MIL beat me
  3. My SIL beat me
  4. My FIL beat me
  5. Husband family ask dowry
  6. blah blah

Is wife fool that after these much alligation husband will allow her live alive on earth?

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 August 2012

bze of only two things;

1. She wants to prove herself to be the last abala nari in India alive
Reasoning:
After failed adventure at police station / courts she wants to play abala (bechari trump card) card to her natal home sides people as justification.

2. She is the only sati savitri in eyes of society that husband keeps!
Reasoning:
After above justification she has now to prove to society of her husband that he keeps that this abala can do anything to get her husband back into her life like easter years satyawan and sati savitri (innocent trump card) mythological stories from your grandma!.

Means it is two prong strategies of today’s failed metro wives to full play sari, sindoor and glycerin to both sides (natal and matrimonial home sides) stake holders and now make her leftover marriage a supper duper HIT that is why after yours 1 till 6….. post facto she whispers aji sunate hon ji, mai ji anna chahati hun apke pass. And there goes for a toss Vishwamitra’s SOWRY stage and he also runs to get her back forgetting his parents and his own chai pani time pass at Jail so you are not alone here dear husband ji asking this
Aesop's Fables as post 498a bedtime stories J

2 Like

Singha Rao (Engineer)     02 August 2012

I really appreciate to Tajobsindia for his valuable help, whose life is in trouble...

God bless you Taj ji..please keep it up..

heral (house wife)     02 August 2012

MR. RAJ KUMAR, AFTER COMPLAINING INPOLICE STATION AND THE ALLEGATION SHOWN, WHY HUSBAND  STAY WITH HER? BUT SHE IS COMING BACK MEANS SHE IS NOT HAVING ANYTHING IN PARENTS HOUSE, HER PARENTS ARE NOT HAPPY WITH HER STATUS, POSITON, AND BEHAVIOUR..AND BROTHERS AND BHABHIS ARE WANTS THAT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE SHE SHOULD LEFT THE HOUSE.THEY ARE HAVING OWN LIFE...WHY DUE TO THIS LADY THEY SPOIL THEIR LIFE?

IN MY VIEW HUSBAND HSOULD NOT STAY WITH HER.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register