Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas Murthy (Professor)     26 July 2012

Ing vysya bank

I have an NRE account with ING VB for the past 1o years, 

1.  My AC balance statements were given to others like mutual funds, insurance agents

2. Recently my cheques got bounced twice even with funds available  - they paid 1200 rs but for not meeting deadlien i lost 1.32 lakhs with third party.

3. My NRE AC I authorized my father by knowing this they cheated him and took 3 lakhs telling it becomes 6 lakhs in 3 years - now after three year they deny it and say i have nothing. Hearing this father got cardiac arrest and paralysed for the past year. Spent 14 lakhs on hsi health alone.

Total loss for me was around 11 lakhs and father health [14 lakhs]. On above three they said do what ever you want. Fianlly I siad I will go to BANKING OMBUDSMAN [BO]- they they visited my office which is 1240 kms away from bank to strike a deal with 3.48 lakhs. I didnot agree and went for BO. They some how managed BO and came out clean, which is wrong on BO side as well who has to support customer. 

Now RBI says me to go for CRIMINAL CASE or Consumer case. what I should do in this regard. URGENT reply would be appreciated. I dont want to leave them alone.  --- Sridhar, Prof of Nanotechnology. 09789232232 Please suggest, this bank almost cheated several illeterates in the past 2 years.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 July 2012

Immediately file a suit in consumer forum with all evidential documents in your area.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 July 2012

BO goes by documents and policy expressed in documents.

You may approach a lawyer with all documents and give inputs in person.

1 Like

Srinivas Murthy (Professor)     27 July 2012

Thankyou sir, actually OMBUDSMAN and ING VB went for a deal and started delaying the procedure. Now I will go to courst. Is it Consumer court or normal court? and also this will be CRIMINAL Case right?

Prof Murthy

Srinivas Murthy (Professor)     27 July 2012

Dear Kumar Doab,

Thanks,

BO goes by documents - but they can ruleout without looking into it and also they closed it without having a chance to appeal back, this is ridiculous, which menas BO is protecting the ING VB. very simple.

I shall give two examples, from which one can BO and INGVB deal

1. I have seen my Ac balance sheet with 3 people atleast and many more had it. They have said finally who had given them. But BOs question ING VB replied "no we did not do" - BO cannot accept it just liek that and close the case.

2. In above 3 queries I asked, ING VB replied to BO they did not do any mistake and BO agree, if so why did the ING VB fellows came to my office which is 1250 km away from branch and offered 3.48 Lakhs deal?

a           2 Cheques were bounced - have evidence

b           Bank statements were given to outsiders

c After coming to know my dad was authorized they Cheated my father in Mutual Funds saying they are not MF and took the check from him

For,

a. Cheque bounce case I lost 1.32 lakhs for ING VB negligence

b. No loss

c. lost almost all 11 Lakhs and after hearing dad got cardiac arrest and paralyzed spent additionally 14 lakhs more.

Prof Murthy

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2012

You have posted that:

--""no we did not do"

You may ask for CCTV footage of the date of bank statement which has been seen by you with many people.

Some bank record even the sound e.g. Citibank.

--"After coming to know my dad was authorized they Cheated my father in Mutual Funds saying they are not MF and took the check from him"

If it was some life insurance policy proposer and life insured have to sign, the proposal form.

What is the status and role of your father and you in the instrument/item sold to you.

Self attested copies of ID proof, pan card, address proof are to be provided and originals are to be shown and bank has to mark OSV on the copies. Other than these customer has to sign on “Benefit Illustration” which is computer generated by the company. In case of NRI: NRI questionnaire/form are to be signed by NRI and NRI has to be in India at the time of signing proposal form. Companies ask for ID/address proof of NRI of abroad, and India and self attested copies of copy of passport, visa, dates of visit of last 5 years etc.

Do you mean to say you did not sign such documents and your signatures have been forged?

Kindly visit a competent and experienced lawyer and provide all details.

If you provide detail of what exactly has transpired you may get specific inputs from experts/members.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register