Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abused Husband (Manager)     25 July 2012

Wife behaving weirdly

Dear Forum Members,

With very heavy heart I have to post this query but  I don't have any other solution in mind as of now. I'm married for 5 years and have a daughter 4 yrs old. My wife visited he matrimonial home this year in April and my family members also went there to attend my bro-in-law wedding so far everything was normal.

She was to accompany me to Bangalore enroute my parental home but she refused to come with me and made a big scene at her home stating I beat her and I'll harm my daughter etc and all this with out any reasons. After ward for 3 months no communication from both sides (as I was shocked with her behavior and expected her to apologize) then finally at my  daughters b'day I sent gift and made more than 100 calls to which she and her family members did not respond. I went to her house and tried to settle the issue but she started talking senseless and her mother also supported.

I love my daughter and I brought her home but now she is abusing and harassing me daily by saying that you should live only with me and not with parents and don't call at your home otherwise she cries and shouts and shows all tantrum. I'm from a respected family and I'm unable to understand what is this going on. 5 years before this bro-in law wedding no issues at all she was good and now she talks filthy abt my mom, dad, sister

Please Please help me out.

Regards

Abused Husband

Learning

16 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     25 July 2012

dear querist,

this is your personal matter and you have to shot out at your stake only.

how can we help you on settle down this family problem and here you had mention your story only

you have nt asked here for anything ?

like what remedy you are looking for /are

you looking for divorce?

are u looking for RCR i mean want to live together?

want child custody ,want to go on arbritration?

mention what is in your mind?

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     25 July 2012

feel free to call on number given on profile

Nidhi malhotra (proprieter)     26 July 2012

i would say...that start collecting evidences .....if she is fighting with u for no reason..just try and capture them in ur mobile or a spy cam.....may b in future she might try to get u engaged in some criminal case....make sure u start recording things......all the best ...hope things get better...but please start recording things

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     26 July 2012

try to find out - why she is behaving so.

collect the evidence as already advised ( just to safeguard urself + ur parents in future, if need be )

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 July 2012

1. It is obvious in start of cohabitation she ought to be MRS. NICE before her society moreover when her brother’s marriage was there.

2. Once she is back in matrimonial home she turning into vamp.

3. What she is wanting from you is to SEPERATE you from your own relatives (mother / dad / siblings) and if you have property she wants that for herself and for daughter.

4. If you are strong person then tell her to go to her natal home and live there.

5. If you show emotions and sentiments then eventually she will not only succeed in separating you from your own family but from your daughter too.

6. At this stage there are no remedy except wait and watch and meanwhile collect as much evidence of her strange actions as possible and not to succumb to her daily demands for no apparent normal reasons.

7. She has been brainwashed - trained to file criminal complaints against you and your family / take child away / seek residence rights in your property(s) ask maintenance etc. if you donto change residence and forget your mom / dad.

Even if you don’t do any thing and keep quite she will still file some and or all of the above so better to safeguard now then be sorry later on.

Read just 100 last thread posts in family law you will have slightly more than average view of what your wife’s drama is all about.

Go for retainership basis a seasoned advocate services from right now instead of at last moment.

3 Like

Harpreet Kaur (Legal Research)     26 July 2012

Hi Abused Husband,

Why not try and arrange a meeting with someone who has very good influence on your family like some elderly person, or who is a friend, or someone with no connection to u or her. then meet at a neutral venue. Then ask her why she is behaving that way.

I guess keeping your calm will help alot. If she wants to live separately then ask her why is that so. If her arguments are good enough why not live separate after all u love your daughter n ur wife(I hope so) and also u want to save your marriage. living separately wont harm ppl. Its a general notion that living separately is a crime against your parents bla bla... but when u live separate then u try n mend your ways to meet your parents often. that will keepyour family n parents happy. Send money to parents, in case these is no one else to take care of them, or can also keep attendants to look after your parents needs. Suggest something like that to your wife. If after all these things she says she has a problem then ask for divorse.

However, i believe every action has a reaction so basically this could be your behaviour that triggered her to behave in this manner. Have u ever mistreated her? Do u spend enough time withur daughter n your wife? Is she the one who is taking care of her daughter n family? Do u help her? Has she ever complained about neglect? See for possible solutions before this camera etc advice u got. Cos in case she has some depression etc issues she will go away from you with these privacy invasion techniques. I guess she should be given some time to reflect what she wants for her life with you. 

By the way What is her age?

Do u two have intimacy issues before thisa fight?

Pls find yourself a marriage counsellor if possible.

Harpreet

Amit (NA)     26 July 2012

Having a meeting with elders is not going to help since there's no strong justification for her behavior. As tajobs said, she's been brainwashed.

But even then have a meeting involving elders (neutral party from your community) and video record secretly the entire thing. You be at your best behavior and plead with your heart and ask her to come to your house. Let them create drama if they wish. Do not discuss money in this meeting even if they try to bring it.

Also, transfer all your movable, immovable property to your mother. Gather her income documents and gather other evidences and witnesses of her refusing to cohabit with you. Get all your jewellery and other valuables back from her.

Be watchful of her plans. File anticipatory bail (for 498A) and then you'd be fully equipped with max armor. If you can send your parents to some other place to relax then do that. File an RCR if you want her back or file desertion case if you don't want her.

She is his wife and not a rival. I guess things can be mended if there is some emotions left in the relationship. Please think before following any advise.

(Guest)

A wife is a wife when she behaves as a wife .......... A person who is trying to ruin someones life and career by filing false criminal charges deserve to be treated as the BIGGEST RIVAL ...and even more than that !!

(Guest)

A wife is a wife when she behaves as a wife .......... A person who is trying to ruin someones life and career by filing false criminal charges deserve to be treated as the BIGGEST RIVAL ...and even more than that !!

Ranee....... (NA)     26 July 2012

I agree with Amit, first try to find out why she is behaving so.

Install a spy camera without knowledge of your parents/sister/wife and daughter in the room where all family members get together to find out the reason .

Ranee....... (NA)     26 July 2012

Amit (NA)     26 July 2012

@Harpreet, today wife has become no.1 rival to a man. A blood sucking vampire that's born only for the sole purpose of ruining a man's and his family's life.

In the present case, there's no justification for wife to behave that way. Wife should accompany the husband. But they won't instead they want maintenance, residential rights etc. They will not perform their duties and law does not recognize any duties of the wife. They blackmail using children. Such a pathetic and low character the hindu women have become today.

@Amit - I pity ppl who think that way...

Man n wife are equals... n when u say she should accompany her man then man should also take care of her... 

Hindus i agree but woman in hindu or in any religion has the same story men like u who hate women thru the core will never understand the plight of woman in any world.

Patriarchy is on of the major problem with all these house. Here's this person with a problem is trying to solve it n u r generalising things saying women r like that. TOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD 

what can be expected from a man whose thinking is sooooooooooooo biased towards their own gender. Without listening to this man's wife version u r giving arguments which are not only baseless but also very cruel towards women,. 

take the example of history... Every woman be it a princess or a wife of a begger situiation in terms of power structure has been the same. how could u possibly say something like she is crooked. If she is then probable all the men in the world are the most crooked species. cos they sold, abused and did al sorts of heidious things to women. 

U say wife should accompany the husband.... tell me does constitution say that she should accompany husband. then if she does not feel like going to some place she can refuse and no one in this world can stop her legally.

What should i say when change happens ppl like ur thinking gets affected the most. when women try to assert her rights ppl with patriarchial approach will have same issues as u r having what can i say those who stand against the force/change may either have to flow with it or they r broken.

Gud luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register