LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 July 2012

Originally posted by : RK

XXXX I have successfully got the divorce from my estranged wife after 18 months of court battle and  loads of cases like 498A, DV, Maintenance etc which were filed on me but with my Strategy XXXX I was able to convert my contested divorce to a Mutual Consent divorce with minimum alimony and got the divorce this month.

Having got a New Life, I want to help my friends and give them my consultancy to win there Divorce cases as early as possible.

1. OK.
2. Noted.
3. For testing credibility of your total 18 months statement before august Lawyers Club where you made a public statement, would you mind stating the un-parallel strategy in one sentence with which your biwi ji changed her mind and agreed for MCD and winding up of all criminal cases?
Reasoning:
bze the last I heard of you was that some 2 yrs. back you filed for Divorce and after MCD first motion statement she resiled and cribbed in Court about non return of her stridhan whereas she herself gave affidavit to that effect hence I was wondering what was that one great strategy here !

. Also quote date/month/year of First motion statement recoding!

1 Like

Never Give Up (Fighter)     19 July 2012

@Author,

Please post your strategy in public forum(here) for interests of harassed husbands...

Thanks in advance.

Regards

A1(498A)

Ranee....... (NA)     19 July 2012

ha ha 

so confusing first two posts are!

Rajesh (SE)     20 July 2012

could u please share ur number

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register