LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Goddy (Manager)     13 July 2012

Bubble-gum wife

Dear friends. Kindly help me to deal with my wife who is neither willing to join me at my home, nor willing to divorse me...she just wants to poccess my children and rule them..... how to deal with such persons?

thanks

Learning

8 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     13 July 2012

not much can be done except yielding to her ill demands.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     13 July 2012

file divorce case and child custody case.  If your grievance is genuine, you will get relief.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 July 2012

@ Author,

1. Hire an Advocate from reference / search LCI lawyer search database for the same.

2. File S. 9 RCR (HMA) R/w S. 7 FCA petition for restitution of your conjugal rights in a Family Court.

3. File S. 12, 17 & 25 GWA R/w S. 7 FCA petition in Family Court for custody / visitation of children to natural father.

4. Meanwhile send by hand written MO maintenance money to upkeep wife / children as your moral duties.

5. With above two petition as per mandatory provisions of Family Courts, re-conciliation proceedings gets initiated to bind / iron-out differences between two spouse and result may be that she may comes back to her matrimonial home with children and or she may proceed to opposite sides of Law as per her advisory circles advises to counter your above first legal moves.

But in either situations clarity will emerge as to where your present matrimony is heading to, then further course of action may be needed to launch as per further advise of a hired advocate in case you already have not initiated some dialogues via help of some neutral persons social mediation in your bubbly matrimony.

Above limited cause of actions you can follow to make the bubble gum sticky in your life for the time being J

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     13 July 2012

wife gets whatever she asks for ... 

justice delayed = justice denied.

Mockery !!

(Guest)
Thanks, if she is carrying husbands ATM, then MO Is necessary to send

(Guest)

First- File complaint in Police woman cell for mediation.

after This

File RCR in court.

after it take some hard step.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Zeeshan

My practical advice which may be seem illegal to some persons or to many persons.

Be brave, reach her home ask her what she want. Call police from your cell. Ask them to write a report or diary. Whatever it is. Make them write the whole incident. 

You may need to create scene there.

Take it's copy then file for divorce or anything. 

Zeeshan bhaiya, goddy se tumhara kya dushmoni hain?...lol...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register