Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod (Senior Software Engineer)     11 July 2012

Live in relationship

Hello EveryOne,

I am in need of help. I am  a software engineer working for one of the IT companies(unmarried). i have a property near my native. there one married woman(with two kids) was a family friend of us. due to some reasons she applied for divorce and then shifted  to bangalore. after some years,  she could not support herself , rent, chilren school fees and other things. out of courtesy i informed them that she can stay in my home (bangalore - rented) if she does not mind. she accepted and came to my home and started living. it was purely a human bondage and nothing else. graduallly she made it to be physical.
we dont have any proof for this. but now she is harassing me to marry her and she even harassing my aged parents . She also created lots of drama and hungama

during all this time she was still undivorced. after all the things i ledt and chose a different home for myself. she got the divorce only recently.
she is threating me about the actions she will take. both legal and harassment related things.

kindly help me what steps i should take to safe guard my family honour and my aged parents

Learning

11 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     11 July 2012

You are in a tough spot my friend, she can level rape allegations itself but they can be countered by pleading consent, she wont be able to take the ground of false promise of marriage, because at that point of time she could not have lawfully married you as well.  Sending protective intimations would be a good idea at the moment.

Her husband could also have prosecuted you for adultery.

1 Like

Vinod (Senior Software Engineer)     11 July 2012

Thanks a lot for quick reply
Sir,
please guide me what preemptive measures i should take

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     11 July 2012

Nothing is required to be done by you. Wait for her move . Her threat may fizzle out. In my opinion no charge can be made out against you. Keep a distance from her now. 

rajiv_lodha (zz)     11 July 2012

Also be bold in ur talk & behavior, do not let her know about ur fear, its a mind game left

Ranee....... (NA)     11 July 2012

How long you stayed together?What problem do you have in marrying her?..if you did not have any problem in getting intimate with her?Did you take price for the help you offered to her? 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 July 2012

Originally posted by : Ranee.......

How long you stayed together?What problem do you have in marrying her?..if you did not have any problem in getting intimate with her?Did you take price for the help you offered to her? 

"economics of arrangments" illustration query

Well it is a very good "innocent" question one and only time I took note of coming from you @ Utpala aka Ranee..... ! 

It always takes two to Tango
. If earlier "pure humane helping grounds" were reason enough to keep fire on your bed rather than at bay with offer of "bread and board" then it should have only limited to non-physical "bread and boarding" social self limits. Knowing well being an adult un-married person living away from your home you yourself indulged with "wide-open eyes" what nature does when two opposite s*xes are supposed to do when bedroom lights are turned off in a rented bed with lure of "bread and board to de raha hu na tumhe!".

Now keeping at same place shola and shabnam culminated in what they were ultimately supposed to end into and when weaker s*x's "emotions" card came into picture inflamed by your earlier “gentlemenly faith trick” you now crying "Sir ji actually I was raped" is no good for a self claimed "humane person" with some self conscience and humaness left in society that we strive to maintain is my view.

A gentleman should maintain his gentleness’ till his end of the bargain. One should not play with emotions of real life abalas.

I also did not like the turn of events that led you to post here. But then law is law which needs absolute proof and nothing else - now daily chant to Lord Hanuman to save you and bless you to become a true gentlemen and not a weak person when next you see a person from opposite s*x. I still think that irrespective what law may say to you, you are still liable to be taken to Court only if the lady has the resources to take you to Court and yes some public reputation damage you may get hit, at the end even if NO CASE is a final verdict.

In this so called query I would not blame only the lady with kid in her then situation. Stronger s*x takes advantage sooner than later over weaker s*x in such situations we see in life in METROS.

Remedy offered:
As a human being you should now do “retroactive justice” to her and the child. That is accept privately the mistakes we single adults from opposite s*x committ in such situation and give her and kid “compensation” so that they are not again on roads from where you picked them and gave them a social pedestal irrespective whether at that time she was still under bonds of legal marriage.

Many readers may comment it is “ludicrous suggestion” from me, but then that is about me on this query what you can comment now! It is better to save two un-safe persons (now a divorced woman with minor child with probably almost no place to go and no faith shoulder to lean on post divorce) than a safe person.  That is social justice as per me for this query. CONTROVERSIAL !

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     20 July 2012

@tajobs

mat itna laro bhai ranee se.

usne kya bigaara hai aapka jo itne taane maarte ho use.

and y u connected utpala with daru n kumar in another thread which talked of "matrimonial business"?u know d.arun is just like her father?

he often addressed her as beti in several of his posts.but u tarnished this pavitra baap-beti bandhan.

bas karo ye sab mere pyaare tajobs..

(Guest)

Itni Roshni mat daalo ki aankh hi naa khule ...... !!! ..... and by the way roshni urf andheri tera papa ka kya jaata hai agar wo tanne marte hain ..... raane nahi maarti kya ???

(Guest)

Itni Roshni mat daalo ki aankh hi naa khule ...... !!! ..... and by the way roshni urf andheri tera papa ka kya jaata hai agar wo tanne marte hain ..... raane nahi maarti kya ???

Ranee....... (NA)     20 July 2012

When D Arun was there in LCI I was (even my first id) not born in LCI..I just heard from other members that he was an hardcore professional and was banned from lci...:Pbut usne punarjanam liya hain ..ye malum hain...KARZ chukane ne ke liye..I never encounterd D arun kumar..