Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Preliminary objection to divorce petition

Hi All,

My husband filed div, under hindu marriage act, could you please advice anything which will help me to dismiss his petition its just 15 month of marriage, can i file preliminary objection how it is different from written plant... please advice the way forward to save this marriage as this is our second marriage

Learning

4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     06 July 2012

Preliminary objections is the first part of your Written Statement to his divorce petition. In the preliminary objections section notwithstanding your right to reply his case on merits and its sustainability, you talk about the very maintainability in the first place. You seek to submit the that the petition in the first place is misconcieved and should not have been here. This is highly technical let your lawyer take care of this as per the facts of the case.

1 Like

(Guest)
Give him relief, u r so genious.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     11 July 2012

Contested divorce is a long battle.....................an endless one. But practically the couple stands divorced all these years. So u can not save the marriage single-handedly. If u mutually agree to bury the hatchet, its ok. Otherwise work on MCD, no point crying over the split milk for yrs n yrs. Life has to move, 2nd marraige may also fail, nothing wonders

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register