Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

padmarajan (asst.manager)     05 July 2012

Property dispute

dear experts,

Hi Experts,

Need your help in getting my query answered...

My Grandfather has 4 daughters and 3 sons.. The property is in my Grandfather's name. After his death, the property was having 8 share holders including my grand mother.  Two years back this property participation done. so that time my grand mother and 1 son and 4 daughters signed. and other  2 sons are expired  one is married adn having 2 childer. other one is expired early age and he is not married. now my mother taken the house. but my uncle family ie., 2 sons and wife is not coming for settlement. now the house also very dangerous situtaion. wat we have to do. if we get ok from these guys we don't have any phone no. please help me and give me good advice for this matter.

Rgds

padmaraj

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     05 July 2012

You just serve them a notice - if they don't come go ahead and sell or reconstruct the land - keeping aside in the former case their lawful share. 

1 Like

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     05 July 2012

You just serve them a notice - if they don't come go ahead and sell or reconstruct the land - keeping aside in the former case their lawful share. 

1 Like

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register