LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gufran (seni)     02 July 2012

Arrest stay & mediatio

I need to know that my wife lodge FIR 498a,323,504,506,342,470 gorakhpur  and i apply for arrest stay & for mediation process so will u tell me what will be process ,how many times i have to go there , how much fee is there ,how i can skip from above IPC according law,

Learning

9 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     02 July 2012

the mediation dates will be confirmed to you by your lawyer and in between you will be granted interim bail by the cjm court gorakhpur. you will need to attend all mediation dates and if this gets compromised with your wife charges against you will be dropped. if not then you will need to apply for permanent bail.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     02 July 2012

the mediation dates will be confirmed to you by your lawyer and in between you will be granted interim bail by the cjm court gorakhpur. you will need to attend all mediation dates and if this gets compromised with your wife charges against you will be dropped. if not then you will need to apply for permanent bail.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     02 July 2012

There is no specific number of meetings required. It depends on the elements of settlement in the case. As regards cost depends on the standing of your lawyer, other than that there is no fees. Keep participating in such sessions even if a settlement is not worked out. Can't tell you about the merits of your case since you have not shared any facts. Good Luck !
1 Like

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     02 July 2012

If you are disperate to get bail and want to avoid arrest than in UP , you have to go to High court where you will get stay of arrest., since still the provisions of AB have not come in force.

Even a sessions court can grant you bail .

Come out of fear psycosis.

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     02 July 2012

need not to worry of arrest, participate in the mediation put forth your version, bail wiil be granted according to merits other wise yout go for appeal.

GOOD UCK

need not to worry of arrest, participate in the mediation put forth your version, bail wiil be granted according to merits other wise yout go for appeal.

GOOD UCK

NOTHING TO WORRY, ATTEND MEDIATION AND PUT FORTH YOUR VERSION IN WRITTEN, BAIL WILL BE GRANGED ON MERITS OTHERWISE YOU CAN GO FOR APPEAL, IF BAIL NOT GRANTED.

GOOD LUCK

NOTHING TO WORRY, ATTEND MEDIATION AND PUT FORTH YOUR VERSION IN WRITTEN, BAIL WILL BE GRANGED ON MERITS OTHERWISE YOU CAN GO FOR APPEAL, IF BAIL NOT GRANTED.

GOOD LUCK

GOOD LUCK

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register